-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Great to see you back! I’m alright, also super busy. I’m learning Japanese, and I’m currently working a little extra to prepare for when some students from a Japanese Christian university visit campus. I’m still writing my main series, but rn I’m also drafting my first one-shot manga, for an art competition. It’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Super happy to see you too!! *hugs back*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
She perked up at the question. “Yes! Eddie. I’m waiting for her. She’s been out shopping for outfits for the dance.”
Suddenly, the door behind Ami swung open and someone walked in. It wasn’t Eddie. The girl was about twice her height and had a long white braid down to her waist. The strange thing was she was dirty, wet, and s…[Read more]
-
Loopy and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
I saw your post and thought “aw thanks” and then stared at my screen for a few moments before it clicked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
FREEDOM WHAT YOURE BACK
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol I’m so utterly confused, you are indeed the same freedom who’s always been here? 😂 under a different account?
Do you like still need a break from kp? Cuz that’s totally fine! I’m trying to figure out what happened XD
-
@mineralizedwritings under a new account, yes. XD
I still won’t be on as much (as you saw from my post), but I am back😎
-
Ok lol, I wrote this before seeing your intro post because kp didn’t notify me XD
-
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh cool! I’d love to read it once it’s submitted :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka @shadowy,cloakedfigure
Ok, thank you! That’s super helpful.
They have kinda opposite personalities and character arcs, but the same interests and tastes in different things.
A good example would be a separate birthday party (*shudder*)
If Ed and Ellie had separate birthday parties that would be so depressing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy. I’m 18. I do a lot of drawing and crafting in my free time. I love listening to music. When I write, it’s usually fantasy or sci-fi.
Another clone wars fan? I really need to finish watching that so I can chat about it with people on here. I’ve heard it’s really good.
ummm questions
Do you have a writing p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@lydibug @godlyfantasy12 That a good question I am also curious now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
She’s been at the dance practice and she will come to the dorm sometime soon. It’s only been half a day, but they do get anxious when they’re apart for too long.
But I don’t know what being a twin is like. Am I writing it accurately?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellie
She opened her mouth again, and this time found her voice.
“Hello. I’m Ellie.”
She paused, then turned and walked over to the bottom bunk bed where all her things were already stacked. She sat down and looked back at Amidala.
“Has anyone else come in here yet?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I doodled Seb while in church. Is it at all accurate?

Top hats are surprisingly difficult XD -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellie is a little over 3 feet tall, has short, fluffy brown hair, and green eyes. She’s about 14 in human years I think. She always wears a poofy blue hoodie.
This is an old drawing of her that shows her tail. (Ignore the green nose. That’s not a thing anymore.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I stole Lois’ question lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, so Lois and Felicity (and Mr. Gregory and Hana) are from an old abandoned role play that I worked on about five years ago with a friend of mine. She wrote most of the main characters (the royal family) and I wrote a bunch of the side characters.
Buuut I haven’t talked to that friend for a really long time, so the story was a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Lois: “It lasted 17 years and was finally ended last spring. Our king died and his wife and children disappeared under some suspicious circumstances. Then, his not-so-popular brother became the new king. A lot of people didn’t like that, so the civil war started. Then, a couple years ago, the Queen and her children reappeared out of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellie
Ellie was ready to disappear. The streets were loud, the students were loud, her thoughts were loud. Even the fluorescent lights in the school halls assaulted her with their high pitched ring.
She walked quickly into her dorm and froze. There was a girl sitting on one of the beds, looking at her in the doorway. Ellie opened her…[Read more]
- Load More
