-
Elanor replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you @grcr 😊
-
Elanor replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
It’s crazy that I just happened to write a poem on war and peace as well.
I called it Freedom’s Cost
I look around and ponder peace
As I stand upon a blanket of snow
But I also see a history
That there their blood did flow.
A river of crimson covering the ground
To defend our beautiful land.<…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @anyone else @lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed
Random sample, sorry for the odd formatting and notes, It’s a comic outline that isn’t finished yet.
“I’ll consider.” He nods, a restrained smile on his lips.
“It’ll be fun!” Layson smiles, starting to walk back towards the residential rooms. “Besides, you never know wh…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae those were fun to read! I liked them
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl! Sorry it took me so long to get back, I’ve been so busy! 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae sweet? That’s surprising to read lol
Thank you, though. You guys made me smile too 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
aww, that’s not a smile *sad puppy eyes*
Ellie
“…No.”
Ellie looked more confused than ever. Was Sebastian being weird or was she just missing something again?
“I… don’t want any expectations. Or reputation. I, um, I like being invisible.”
That didn’t seem to be what Seb was looking for.
“But…” She leaned thoughtfully to o…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s the next day and we are doing morning classes right now. It can be whatever class you want.
Umm idk what else I should tell you. Hope that’s helpful? 😅 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
“I’m going to pretend I understand, because you’re too pretty to disappoint.”
How are all the girls at this school not jealous of Nar?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Have I mentioned before how much I love Seb? XD the whole door scene was the best
Ellie
“Well…”
Ellie did have an idea, and she was ready to get back at the teachers for the unfair detention time. Her eyes lit up for a moment, but she quickly extinguished it. She crossed her arms stubbornly.
“What if I don’t want a stereotyp…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Hope you and your family get better soon ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae (is Chase going to follow?)
Ellie
Ellie didn’t know why she followed him out of the room instead of staying behind with Chase. He was confusing and a little annoying, but her curiosity won over her frustration.
The hall was empty except for the two of them. Ellie had to trot a little to catch up.
“I’d appreciate a warni…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Haha yeahit really is XDOh nice!! That’s so fun. 🙂And girl I’m so sorry y’all aren’t feeling well 🥺 I’ll pray for you guys <33
Oh no that’s totally okay! I was just wondering❤
@highscribeofaetherium You go ahead and add your second charrie girl ☺☺☺
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*gratefully takes tissues and hot cocoa* 💕💕
*yayy group hug XD 💕😭*
Ofc girl!! <33
How’s life going, btw? Haven’t chatted with you in a while🥰
Yes! It’s been way too long. I feel so bad cuz I wanna chat with all my friends on here but I almost never have time to get on and then I forget to respond…heh😅
Life is goin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ohmigosh girl this is such a cool idea, I love it so much XD
My little brother and I have actually been writing a Hunger Games fanfic of each other’s charries and it’s been so crazy lolAnd I very much admire you for doing this! I could never…I can’t even write my own characters the way I want to, much less one of my friend’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
LEONN 💔💔💔😭
And RIKERRR 💔💔😭😭
💔💔 *Hugs both of your sweet broken bois*
Those scenes were legit so good tho🥺❤
Awwww Ami!! I love ittt girl ❤🥰
Aw Tauren 😭😭 He just wants somebody to value his opinion of style 🥺😆
Oh my goodness if Lesli buys him the tie😭❤🥰 They’re sooo cute ahhhh…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m going into this with very low expectations for my characters’ survival. Completely ready for both of them to die within the first three paragraphs lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois
There was only one other student in the classroom when Lois entered. On a normal day, he would have sat alone at a desk in the back corner. But, he had slept really well the night before, and was feeling strangely social this morning. Plus, Felicity would start getting on his case soon if he didn’t at least try to make s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I listen to a lot of different things and it completely depends on my mood. I do have a Paper Stars playlist that has a lot of kinda dreamy/ lofi/ electro music (idk what to call it lol)
Okay, now I have to finish organizing the Marcel playlist.
yES you DO
- Load More
