-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@ava-blue Avavavavava you wanna try doing this together? We can annoy each other over text about it :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Thank you so much for fixing pictures and everything else! You’re awesome
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

Yayyy I can finally post thisssWhaley already saw it, but it’s Seb and Dante bein buds in the school rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Y’all those memes are awesome 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Pics are finally working?? YESSS
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @smiley @hybridlore @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Helllllo
I need responses from friends and family members for a discussion post for my environmental science class. ANyways, I don’t really want to bug my family but I will if I don’t find something that works here LOL
Thanks if you do contribute…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD thank you! I’ve been trying really hard to make the dialogue realistic so I’m glad to hear you say that!
Thank you! XD
Thanks! <3<3
Not being active isn’t something to apologize for girl!! I don’t want you to be a internet addict lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
oh I forgot he also has pointy ears. This would be so much easier with pictures.
Liko
“Yep. All mine.” Liko grinned. He was propping himself up with one arm and using two others to undo the tape. With the spare, he tried to wipe some mud off his cheek, but only ended up smearing it.
“I’m talan. I’m assuming you’re human, right? Sorr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh that also reminds me, Ed needs a date.
I honestly forgot about her lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
I can believe it
Liko
“Well, that’s definitely a, uh, creative approach.” Liko squinted at the mess of duck tape. “Do you mind if I…?”
After a bit of shuffling, the man gave him enough room to reach the pipe. Liko then carefully began pee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator oh same page summer, right? I’ve known about it, but I should probably actually do it this year 😅 Thanks for the link!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok I’m thinking there’s two entrances to the crawl space and they meet in the middle. Had to ask my construction worker brother to make sure that was actually a thing lol
Liko
After finishing his lunch break, Liko finally forced himself to do the one job he’d been procrastinating. Plumbing.
He army crawled his way through the tunne…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
lol you’re not the first person to suggest that.
I’m not a very active or competitive person, sadly. My mom did make me play one year in jr high but I did terribly because I didn’t want to be there. Jr high Loopy was just a constantly overwhelmed, grumpy little storm cloud XD Kinda feel bad for my old coach
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka Here’s some description. Should I rp them meeting?
Liko Landerson
Appearance: an alien, light blue skin and bluish green fluffy hair, has four arms, and is about 7’ ish tall
Personality: friendly, talkative, people pleaser, not much self confidence, cheerful and optimistic
Other: Has a small pink pet slime monster named Dusty. He w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@koshka Your characters seem really fun! I also have a character who’s working as a repairman/ cleaner so maybe they might end up working together
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness Min they are SO adorable🥰🥰 I love your writing so much girl!!! <3
And I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active😭 I have started trying to write more frequently so I’ll hopefully be on more <33
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae I’m sorry for abandoning Alpha 😞 Dante tends to just leave when he stops finding the people he’s with entertaining
- Load More
