-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Woah cool! What kind of job do you have?
I’m alright! Exhausted lol. My sis and I keep getting into these really deep conversations about life and faith and our family issues ect. and it drains me dry. We’re going to stop doing it now that we understand how to handle it in the future but I’m still recovering my energy from the one a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
ok I have a movie review!
Live action Cinderella. This was Disney’s first live action, before they realized it was a money making formula and they didn’t have to try lol.
I just rewatched this for the first time in awhile and like guys it just makes me feel like a dreamy little girl again 🥲 The only thing I don’t like about it is that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! Just got done with my first day working at my new job. :] How are you doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I have seen the 2019 little women!
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey you’re online! How’s it going?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Eeeeeeeeee I love it so much! Your art style is adorable and I will be staring at this for the next hour ❤️❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint This sounds fun! I’d definitely like to participate. Maybe it will get me out of my current art block
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
(please don’t hate me)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Nice! I like the comic’s art style
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Aw man if I had only waited like a little longer to do my assignment I could have included yours! XD thanks anyways!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h XD Where is that from??
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I do the same thing whenever I finish making something, whether it’s a drawing or a mood board or a clay figure XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator hehe thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoops didn’t see your last post. Sorry you can ignore all that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I believe that we should pay attention to it, research it, and take care of the earth to the best of our ability. Â We are called by God to take dominion over the earth and we are still learning to do that well.The problem I have with the whole climate change thing is all the fear and guilt people have about it. We are part of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! I only needed three so that will due 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yess mood boards are back too!
@freed_and_redeemed those look really cool <3
- Load More

