-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Is there an art teacher?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything.
Who cares what’s “professional”. There’s professionals out there who lay a canvas on the floor, hang a bucket of paint from the ceiling by a rope, poke a hole in the b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I know Loony and Whaley and probably Rae have already seen this, but Rise of the Guardians. So good. Really fun characters, pretty good animation, great family movie, probably inspired like 70% of my make believe games as a kid.
Thing is, I can’t find it anywhere now. I don’t have a dvd. I thought it used to be on Netflix, but now, idk. Anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Nice. *adds movies to my ridiculously long watch list*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OI THATS MY COMFORT CHARACTER
…Actually, you can keep him for now. He’s in timeout for trying to dethrone the twins as the main character.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Now don’t beat yourself up.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
Also, thanks. You’re really sweet.
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on T…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
HA! Seb is mine now.
hehehehehe
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Dude paper stars is such a cool name! What’s the other one about?
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidenc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yikes! Sounds scary but also kinda cool. Hope you and your neighbors stay safe and that the police are able to take care of everything soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@looplylin
Oh no lol!
Yeah I do the two stories thing too! I have a slice of life dystopian that’s Farley lighthearted despite the painful stuff that happens, then I have a psychological thriller. lol.
Yep… definitely not a reflection of the author…
XD I’m like that too. I’m super emotional so my stories are super emotional.
I write…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
I always have at least two stories that I’m working in simultaneously so I can procrastinate on one by working on another and that way never get anything done, lol. So yes, Paper Stars (with Dante) is my main project rn, but I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much! 🥰
I’m using medibang paint with stabilizing at like 48%. It’s great! I don’t think I could get that style of line art with any other program (Except maybe photoshop.) So yeah my pen did not make those perfect movements 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love him so much. How is your line art so perfect? And the lighting?? 💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh nice!
XD yep. They need to be had every now and then but we’ve had our fill lol.
It is really good. The themes are great, and I’m loving it.
Ah yes, perfectionism. I have a hard time with that too. I’ve been writing a little more recently, just trying to fill in the many many plot gaps one by one. I kinda can’t do it by will,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m working retail at a really cool theme park. I love it so far.
My brother and I do the same thing sometimes too. Those talks are good, but I get the emotional exhaustion. Hope you get some good rest this Sunday <3
Oh that’s awesome! LoTR is the best. I should reread them. I haven’t read those since I was littl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait, pics are up??
Oh my goodness your art is sooo cute! And you’ve improved so much to! The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
@whaley @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6
Guys guys I have more Tauren art 😛

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I grew up with the animated one and I still like it, but the prince wasn’t even a character really. He’s just the handsome guy who can get her out of there. I like Kit better. She knows him like just for that night too lol
- Load More
