-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I have a similar character! Aint fire related trauma fun?
I guess it kinda depends on your art style. Realistically, burn scars are typically pinkish white, surrounded by a more reddish version of the person’s natural skin color.
Ummm i have more to say but my work break is over now so I will come back later :]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not expecting you to do both I just couldn’t decide sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, actually, do you just want to pick one of these two?
Maggie (Mags) McKay
She is in her early twenties, has short, sandy blonde hair, and is very tall and lanky. Because of her height, and just her general inability to pay attention, she is very clumsy snd tends to trip over herself a lot. She is very extroverted and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I can’t decide. You can skip me if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t put the commas and the tags’ll work.
Also, I’m so sorry I’m behind. Been so worn out from work, I barely have any energy to read anything, even stuff I really enjoy. I really love your book so far so please keep tagging me! I just might be really behind and slow to respond, sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it. Idk why, but the part when she came out of the tent was so cool and intimidating. I wanna read more. :]
That hits harder than I want it to. 😕
heh same
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort.
Literally no one else thinks that. Stop it. ❤️ -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s a fun idea! I’ll have to listen to that playlist later. Is it alright if I follow you on Spotify?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so honored you consider me experienced lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that
Well, clearly I have failed here.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@kailah-h I love that XD What’s on the different tails?
Those ducks are super cute I love them. I kept meaning tell you that but I kept forgetting lol
- Load More
