-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! : )
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It is as if the USA President adopted a baby dragon and pretended it was a dog in front of the FBI.
I love this. So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok Im not letting this rp die. Time for some cringy romance.
Lois
“Yes! Twelve to zero! Hey, why aren’t you throwing your pine cones? You’re making this too easy for me.”
Lois stared down at his shoes, which were dangling several stories above the sidewalk. After a pause, he chucked the pine cone in his hand as far as he coul…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Thank you, yea…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyy!
I had to temporarily quit horseback riding and anything to do with physical strain (the doom of an active farm girl teen) because of three tick-borne diseases right after each other. Didn’t help I never had been on antibiotics before so my immune system was not pleased. Oh, and NEVER bite down on Doxycycoline (if I’m spelling that cor…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*HUGE HUG* Girl awwww hahaha😝 You’re so sweet❤❤
Yes my life’s been busy too! but instead of actually taking a break from KP and writing…I distract myself with being busy with KP XD not the healthiest thing to do but oh well lol
Oof yess, I’ve done that before too 😅 But girlie if you ever feel the need to step away for a few…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Keep me…[Read more]
-
Light and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝
Oh my gosh girll 😂😂
jkjk
but I do think I break a lot of hearts on here
You do🫠 Yes, you do it quite well😂😭 I don’t think my heart is fit to be called a heart anymore after reading Dietrich’s fate…and Finn’s…and J…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey there and welcome to KP, Ellete!! I know I’m super late to the welcome party, but I saw some of your posts and you sounded amazing and I wanted to come meet you!! (Btw I absolutely adore your name, its beautiful ❤)
I’m Lightoverdarkness, or just Light, (although my real name is Natalie and sometimes I’m known as Nat, but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I missed you so much! XD I was so happy to see this notification!
I’m glad you got to go enjoy those summer camps, it sounds like a lot of fun! Yeah, sounds crazy busy, hope you get to catch up on that sleep.
My summer has been really rough, lol. My chronic illness has gotten worse and I’m not sure I’ll be able to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @smiley @whaley @godlyfantasy12 @rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @anyone-else
Heyyyy everybody! 🫶 I’m so sorry for disappearing from the face of the earth for a few months😅 Life has been crazy busy! I just got back from two back-to-back summer…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
And I also drew kermit

Apparenty he’s what I needed to get out of my art block lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think you totally pulled it off! That’s impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@I’mtooselfconsioustoactullytagpeople
Here’s some twin sketches

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You did a really good job conveying the characters’ emotions. I love how they’re all feeling the same sadness, but are all expressing it differently.
Idk who you wanted to be the main focus, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the girl standing in the back and then secondly to the dead guy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yes, you do
I’ve been kinda struggling with the same thing with my character. I can’t decide if I want the realistic scars or the more stylized black burn marks I had before.
My best advice is to look at references (if they don’t bother you), and to draw him a bunch and try new things each time you draw him…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not going to beat myself up!
👍
This is basically the toughest tough love statement, and I can only imagine it coming from Loops XD
lol I guess you bring out the direct side of me? My confident side? Idk what to call it.
- Load More
