-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
*nods* good times 😌
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?
No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]
Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?
The Twins
“Ed. Just admit it.”
“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a ma…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah makes sense!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh I like it! Girl, your fanfic writing has improved so much!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Get in line! I think maybe Ducktator wanted to do a character next? There might be another one too idk. Also you should participate and have some fun with us! It’s a great way to practice art and it’s fun even if you don’t win.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thank you guys for the submissions! Can’t wait to give my feedback tomorrow! 😁😁
Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t need to be perfect, we’ll have fun seeing it either way!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
