-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I was meaning more like the Regency names. My story is set just after World War I and I don’t know what to call my male character. His daughter is Ruthie (which I have a feeling is more American so I might be changing that) His wife is…believe it or not…Kate 🙂 🙂 🙂 And his sister-in-law (so Kate’s sister) is Susan.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m going to keep writing if anyone wishes to join me. @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @clairec, @jess, @winter-rose, @overcomer @faithdk, @anyone else. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Don’t you ever learn a lesson!?! I can still write if you can, although where I’ll sit I don’t know.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy You’ll never believe this…624. 100 words off each other. 🙂 I am rewriting a story I wrote when I was younger. It was the fourth story I ever wrote. 🙂
Can you think up any good English male names for me??? Please *puppy dog eyes* -
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy CONTACT!!!! It has been so long since we wrote together. *starts going*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus *crosses fingers* are you here???
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @overcomer, @jess, @clairec, @winter-rose Anyone around for writing till nine? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Or if that doesn’t work and you really want it posted, if you can get me a link, I could do it for you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@ingridrd Try again. 🙂 Just make sure that you get ALL the text beside Location. Sometimes I miss it because it is too long, so some of it isn’t visible until you highlight it and move it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, Talea did win second. It was very exciting. I don’t know any of the results for this year yet, but soon. (I think)
And yes again. Paperclip Productions is my own company. 🙂
And yes! The movie for Call of the Prince is from the last book in the Knights of Arrethtrae; Rowan.And I should add, for anyone who watched “Bound”.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy I thought you might. That’s my favourite too. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Nope. I wonder what I’m doing wrong. Hmmmm…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Ah, okay. Thanks, @kate-flournoy. I wasn’t sure if you needed something specific there. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I love Rigoletto, but I haven’t seen it in a long time. (And it’s good to have you back! 😉 )
@dragon-snapper Thanks! I love it too. 🙂
@clairec Your picture is so cool! -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you for more suggestions. It is hard to tell the difference between a nursery tale and a fairy tale, but I’ll see how I go.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Huh, I hadn’t even realized that it said “yelled of surprise” Whoops. 😛 Which one is your favourite?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s great that is is going so well for you. I will definitely be praying.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oops the topic has changed. Sorry about that @anne-of-lothlorien. My fault. 🙁
@clairec You look so gorgeous. That must have been so much fun. My sister and I did a photo shoot once, and I loved every minute of it.
@kate-flournoy It was nice to see your profile picture BIG. Cute dragon.
@ingridrd Love yours too. 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@bluejay
What do you write when the little box says “write a description of this image”? Or is that box not supposed to appear…? -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years ago
- Load More
