-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
I know I’m not an ENFJ now, but I don’t think that ever suited me when I was one. No one can mistake me for an introvert. Even if they were offered money. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus: Yeah, I don’t think that fits him either…
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@rebelutoinary, also, your travel sounds fascinating! I have never moved, and you seemed to have moved everywhere! What was your favorite place you’ve lived in?
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hi @rebelutoinary! So glad to see another B.R.I.G.H.T. lights girl up here! I have been a member of a group before and my sister (@his-instrument) and I would like to lead another since that former group dissolved. Do you have any tips on starting/leading/activities? I know that group, and the conference, had a huge influence on my walk with God,…[Read more]
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Right now, I’m just dying for Episode VIII to come out to give us all some answers….
I just love how complex characters can be!!!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay, @emma-flournoy, @kate-flournoy, @daeus: Okay. I just took the personality quiz with what I thought would be Kylo Ren/Ben’s answers and came up with ISTJ. This is what the website says:
ISTJs don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay, @emma-flournoy, @kate-flournoy, @daeus: I found a personality test online:
https://www.16personalities.com/
I dare someone to take it (providing that someone has seen Star Wars VII more than once) choosing the answers Kylo Ren/Ben would select!
By the way, I am INFJ-T.
I will try to take the quiz with Ben Solo answers and put them…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No worries. Just thought I’d check. 🙂 See you tomorrow. 😉 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here now, if you are still around???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
ENFP is more carefree and light-hearted and spontaneous.
Hmm…I’m not sure that I’m carefree and light hearted.
I am 92% extroverted 8% introverted. @kate-flournoy -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I still believe I am very much like the quote that I paste in my post above about the ENFJs though. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I’ve changed. I can’t remember how old I was when I first took the test, but I redid it today and I am an ENFP-T 😮
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @winter-rose @anyone-else
Can someone write with me? Please? *puppy dog eyes* I will be busy when we would normally write, so I’m hoping that someone can write. *runs to use the new phone* Hello, hello, hello…anyone on this line, I’m WRITING!!!!! 🙂
*waits* -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
3. I’ve accidently cut myself with a spoon.
@winter-rose that is so….*cringes*…weird…*runs to hid* Is that your lie?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
I thought I knew how to change it back, but obviously not.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
- Load More
