@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily ooh! Cool! What scene are you on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily It’s a fantasy short story. I’m thinking–once I’m done editing it, thank goodness–that I’ll publish it here on KP. Then you can read it. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Welp…he’s quite sarcastic actually. And he likes to call himself a fish. He’s actually in a court session right now…if that tells you anything. *blink* Here’s hoping his character arc isn’t too sudden.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily That GIF is amazing. XD
Well, the MC’s character might have something going for the plot. He’s…he’s quite amusing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Ooh…tough scenes. : …I’m working on one like that too actually. I’m trying to make this allegory not a cliche. *facesmack* I wonder how much I’m failing…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Great! I’m writing a bit more to this allegorical short story of mine, then I’ll probably work on editing…then maybe the LKD3. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl I didn’t expect you to resist. After all… ‘Resistance is futile.’
And I’m back again…
@emily @ingridrd @seekjustice @jessi-rae @allthewritersoftheworld
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper thank you! I can’t wait to see it 😀
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah! I’ll try Justice. 😀
And thank you. I quite like her too. XD
@shannon Yay! *dragon dance* I’m so glad!
@dekreel Well, considering that the Doctor’s wavy hair is pretty much the first wavy hair I’ve tried to draw….Haha!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @emily @shannon @ingridrd @daeus I’m backman. 🦇
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Go ahead 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @perfectfifths Nope. Not Moana. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Moana!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m planning on stalking this thread now, since I’m pretty much in love with @dekreel ‘s picture. 😀 (by the way, is it okay if I put that pic up on my blog? credited to you, of course).
I have another character I would love to have drawn if anyone ( @dragon-snapper @catwing @dekreel @anyone else artistically inclined) wishes to take up the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien will definitely be praying for your whole family!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Leilani-dove welcome, welcome to the Realm of Pen! Sorry that I’m late to the party. You’re name is super pretty by the way. Me likes it much.
*tries to think of a random question without being too creepy*
Um…
Do you prefer to write on paper or type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I knew that quote!!! My littlest brother went through a phase with that song, so I might have heard it one time too many.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thank you!!!
Er, I mean, I’m a Ranger. I don’t need help. I had it sorted. 😊
@dragon-snapper *sprays Snapper repellant*
- Load More
