@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I think Sapphire looks kind of like Joy from Inside Out X)
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Praying!!! I hope he has a good time!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I know!!!
@emily YES!!! I couldn’t stop laughing when I read that! *goes off rambling about how great those books are*
@shannon Oooooh I really like the first one! And the second one! And all of them! 😉
Here’s are a few more.
“True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to spare one.” ~Gandalf
“Life is the novel…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you!
Victor’s hair… PERFECT 😀
@catwing Haha I love it!! I love how fearless she looks! Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Well, I was going to edit my Sci-Fi novel, but I actually have to go do something now. Have fun though! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yes…3 characters. Hmmm…
Ivy– Black-straight hair usually pulled back. Squinty eyes, focused. Not usually smiling. Intense. Wears a cloak. Green tunic, cinched with a brown belt. Brown boots. Green eyes.
Vinor– Gray hair Loki-styled. He’s not old though, he actually has quite a young face. Darker skinned, and lanky. Reddish tunic,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I’m here! 😀 Editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Here you go. What do you think?



*
I had way too much fun with Victor’s hair…
And I’m sorry if Jason turned out to look too Harry Potterish…it’s one of the first times I’ve tried to draw glasses on someone. *blink*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you! Got three characters I could do?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Absolutely! Praying for peace for you and safety and wisdom for him 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory…Willy Wonka says it to Veruca Salt!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Praying!
@seekjustice Awww…of course I’ll pray. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I am up for the challenge. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2Â YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FOREMANS!!!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily <3 <3 Wingfeather Saga!!!
“If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken // Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools // And watch the things you give your life to broken // And stoop and build them up with worn out tools.”
— The IF Poem
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely! That sounds quite unpleasant.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking I love Switchfoot!!! I haven’t gotten to meet Jon Foreman yet, which is kinda strange because I’ve been to several parties and his family was there, and when I went to the BroAm (do you know what that is?) they were right next to me.
Our good friends are good friends with the Foremans 😉
What’s your favorite Hamilton song?…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @ingridrd @other-artists
I have three characters if someone is willing to tackle that! And I’ll draw three of your characters in return 😉 Or one character from three different people… Whatever 😀
Julia: Brown hair in braids, and green eyes. Big smile
Jason: Caramel/Brown hair with bangs combed to one side, gr…[Read more]
- Load More

