@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, I’m gone for twelve hours and my computer practically explodes from so many notifications from Kingdom Pen.
@anne-of-lothlorien I really really really like the moon quote!
@shannon If you think @emily fangirls too much, you should see me. Seriously, it’s taking all of of my self-control not to start freaking out about The Ascendance T…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY COOL. 😀 😀 I’ve heard of the BroAm, but I don’t know what it is. I like Burn, and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, because, let’s face it, who doesn’t like to cry over songs? XP Anyway, my favorite character is Eliza, and my favorite line is probably the one about writing like you’re running out of time,…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily and anyone else
I’m leaving now…my brain is goo. And it’s dinnertime. C’ya!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I am here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily yep it sounds like something I would have said to my mum when I was little if I’d been in the creek when she’d told me not to. I should read this book!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon Of course! <3
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @ingridrd! I have a couple questions about shield-wolves for the KPA. 1: Did you create the idea, or did it come from another place? 2: What do you want your human form to look like? As far as I’m concerned you have blond hair and freckles. I think. Is that okay?
-
Joy replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily The dialogue is hilarious! I like it 🙂 Sorry I didn’t read it sooner.
Let’s see… It makes sense overall, but I think it would make more sense with some tweaks in grammar and “order.” For example, near the beginning, the “Hey” should be attached to the rest of Rufus’ dialogue, and then followed by the description. Or else the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper that’s awesome! Exactly how I imagined him 🙂
@catwing thanks! She looks pretty cool 🙂 I like it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I blame the above message on my phone. It’s not my fault!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily that quote sounnnds like the sorrt off thing I’d say 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @ingridrd @dekreel @shannon @daughteroftheking
Thank you all!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’ll definitely pray! Whoops! Sorry I got my tags confused
@salome01w4g I’ll be praying for your family.
*sheepish grins all round*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@leilani-dove Ah, I’m a lefty. *raises lefty flag/banner thing*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Yes, he does. *siiiiiiiiiighs*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“Sometimes we just get so worked up about who we aren’t that we can’t focus on who we are. Who we are is what really matters.” ~Yours truly 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon As I like to say, Jaron is brilliantly stupid. Or stupidly brilliant. Whichever you prefer.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Me too!!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I relate to Mott way too much XD
- Load More


Hey, @dekreel! As far as I know, shield-wolves are my completely original idea. 🙂 Hmmm…make that caramel hair and freckles. Thanks!