@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here!!!!! Sorry for the delay, I keep forgetting to pop into Pen when I’m writing. I’m up to Chapter Three now, and I’m finally getting my writer’s block slooooooowwwllyyyyyy crumbled away, bit by bit….
Anyhoo. @ingridrd @catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel @emily @anyone-else-who-is-on
I am WRITING!!! Maybe.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Ohh, poor thing! Praying hard!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll draw River!
And here’s my character 🙂
Emperor Tyver:Â Shaggy-ish long-ish sandy blond hair, in his 20s, wears light-colored robes, nervous smile, brown eyes, wide-ish face
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Ooohhh, I like this!
The Doctor would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, would rather she forget her family, and would rather watch a poorly-made movie
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here a little earlier today (Christmas break!!!!). And I brought cake…anyone?
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks, friend.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll pray! That does sound scary.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just a little good ol’ fashioned thread hijacking.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Giveth me ye olde laptop.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *melts both of y’all’s chairs*
Now it is finished. -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Thanks so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @dekreel @emily
My 5-year-old cousin (well, technically my cousin’s daughter so my first cousin once removed) has been EXTREMELY sick for a little while. They’re not sure what’s wrong with her, but are testing her for diseases like lyme. She hasn’t been eating or drinking and has been literally w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*glances around* What’s happening here?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a character!
River Spurlock
Long, wavy brown hair, sparkling green eyes, slight smile
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @seekjustice
And…*gulp* I can do one of your characters in return, though it might be awful. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily This is very well-done. I love the voices you have for each of the characters. You definitely grabbed my attention and made me curious what happens next. Keep up the great work!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Helloooooo! You sound like such a fun person and I can’t wait to see you (er, figuratively) around the forum! Are you a dog or a cat person?
*salutes*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus well it did a nifty thing with my link!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I personally love Pinterest and its the only form of social media (apart from my blog) which I currently use. I only use it for personal stuff though, not for marketing or promotion. However, I found this article which seems to have a lot of good info on the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj welcome! I like Robert Elmer too, though I’ve only read A Way Through the Sea.
I always get late to these introduction posts so everyone has asked all the good questions…
What’s the last book you completed? Are you writing anything at the moment?
Oh and I am SeekJustice, teenager from The Land of Aus–Australia, that is, not Austria…[Read more]
- Load More
