@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! 3000 posts! @kate-flournoy @daeus I’m catching up now.
Anyway, now that I’ve reached that, I’m going to take a nice Christmas hiatus. I’ll be back next year. 😉 By that I mean like two weeks-ish. When I return, I might or might not have LKD3 done.
Merry Christmas! 😀@shannon (and tag your sister for the sake of limited tags) @dekreel @sa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I suppose I should make one then.
“Is that classical music?”
@perfectfifths @ingridrd @catwing @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @dekreel
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
And now for a question of my own.
Would your character rather go to a political celebration or a Christmas party.
Ike would rather go to a political celebration.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Perfectfifths Ike would rather be chased by ringwraiths.
@whoever asked this question: Go to a tea party, believe or not.
@catwing Would rather wear a very fancy suit.
@singforjoy He would rather be deaf, cause then he couldn’t listen to what people were telling him to do. XD
@perfectfifths Bossy chimp. It’d be a nice way to practice banter.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice YES! That is epic. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll make it my cover photo. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @seekjustice @dekreel @daughteroftheking @shannon
Thank you all so very much for praying! Okay, here’s an update on my little cousin: she has been in the hospital all night. The doctors think they know what’s wrong. She was showing concussion symptoms and they think that when she bumped heads with her younger brother a little while ag…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*hides because she hasn’t seen Wall-E*Â Please don’t throw rotten tomatoes at me…
-
Alia replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @dekreel, @catwing, now I want to write one…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughterofthekingI could not resist!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @audrey-caylin @kate-flournoy @ethryndal
I really wanted to tell y’all this: I stumbled upon all of y’all’s blogs! I love them all! I am totally following them from now on! 😉
P.S. I left a comment for each of you on anonymous posts 😉-
Thank you so much, Dekreel! I’m glad you like it 😀 😀
Now to go find the comment… 😉
Do you blog at all?-
I don’t, but I have been considering it since I saw your blog. Now I really want to! 😀
-
You totally should! It’s a blast 😀
-
-
-
Aww thank you, Dekreel! 😀
Yesss, I concur with Audrey. You should get a blog. *nodnod* It’s really fun.
-
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing YESSSSS!!! This is sparkly-confetti-and-flamethrowers-wonderfulness! *insert sparkly confetti and possibly flamethrowers here* No clichés come instantly to mind, but I’ll speak up if I think of any. 🙂
@dragon-snapper seriously needs a plaque that reads: Dragon Snapper, Founder of Kapeefer Literature (*melts chair*) Â
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily, @sam-kowel
Sorry for taking so long to answer, I’ve had a hectic week.
anyways, thank for your prayers, they definitely worked because I was not completely exhausted.
-
SeekJustice and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you! And squeal all you want! 😉 *LIGHTBULB* Oh, I need to make a note of this for the KPA…
@gh24682468999Â Thanks! Ermmmm…. I don’t know. At least a month. I’m slow *shrug*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal well, I never knew…
You learn something new every day!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal wait, Stan if orange??? I always imagined him to be dark blue. *wanders away, mindblown*
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Heh, something like that 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Thanks! :3
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *dies* LOVE THAT GIF! LOL
That’s Kapeefer literature, P.G.! 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing AHA!! Okay, you can comment!
- Load More

Congratulations on your posting-ness! 😉 Have a good hiatus and don’t melt too many chairs. 😛 *extends a box full of… whatever dragons want for chirstmas.*
We shall miss you. Fare thee well, friend.
@dragon-snapper Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a nice supply of chairs on hand for your hiatus…
And Cya next year 😀
Good job! *throws candy canes at you* I’ll miss you and can’t wait to see you next year!
Congratulations on your postfullness! 😉 Merry Christmas!
@daughteroftheking @dekreel @epicaddie2 @emily @shannon @sam-kowal @daeus @kate-flournoy @seekjustice
Didn’t feel like waiting till next year.
I’m back now. 😉