@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon She’s more of a girly-girl. Glitter, gymnastics, dancing, etc.
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
So, I don’t have any money right now, which means I can’t buy any Christmas presents. For the past week I’ve been trying to figure out how to give my family presents.
And I finally figured out what I should give my sister.
So, she’s basically obsessed with bunnies and has a stuffed animal bunny that she’s had since she was born, and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj WHOA. That’s exactly how I imagined her!! Thank you! It looks amazing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye, @epicaddie2. Anyone else on?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Well, I’ve gotta go now. I only wrote 165 words. *sighs*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
YAY! @epicaddie2 !
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hey-o! I’m here! Working on a character for a new story.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Heeeeyyyyy, Subjects of Pen! Aislie here! I’m writing, if you didn’t guess from the fact that I’m in Writer’s Corner #12. Anyone else?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Good analogy! Now I want a sandwich. 😉 I like worldbuilding. Oo, and making up characters!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@draw-ish_people
I have a character in need of a face. Her name is Amelia Oddworth, and she’s an upper-class, rich person in a steampunk world. She’s got dark brown hair that is always in some fancy hairstyle. Her face is heart-shaped, with dimples and green eyes. She’s tall, poised, and wears fancy Victorian Era dresses. With goggles. Also,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
anyone here???
Oh, and @dekreel, after I get halfway through my current book I’m gonna start a KP one
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
anyone here???
Oh, and @dekreel, after II get halfway through my current book I’m gonna start a KP one
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing, did you ever finish my dragon/person creature?
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl that needs to be drawn.
Precium, or just Cium
four years old, chubby round face, bright smile with on dimple, gray eyes, wild wispy curly golden blonde hair that frames her face. a plain dress that reaches just below her knees and a woolen cloak that is about an inch longer with a hood usually off.
shy, but brave and kind. later…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *speechless*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal got it in a nutshell. Basically, if your character starts the book bitter and angry, goes through the plot and comes out having forgiven and learnt to love (or vice versa) that is a character arc. Its just how your character changes through the story.
-
Joy replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Ahh okay, thanks a lot!
-
Joy started the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @sam-kowal @princessfoo @daeus @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @aratrea
I have seen articles all over Kingdom Pen about how to improve character arcs, but I’m not totally sure what a character arc is! Can someone please explain it?
Thanks! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Anyone herrre?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel, thank you, it is much appreciated.
- Load More
