@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g Praise the Lord! *bear hug*
-
Snapper started the topic We'll Ignore that I'm on a Hiatus…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*waves hand around* Yes, yes…I know I said I’d see you all next year, but this is a question that couldn’t wait any longer.
Currently, I’m trying to write a novel. Too many novels actually, which is where this problem came up. You see, I finished Sector One, so I’m trying to write the sequel to it. But I’m 71,000 words in with 30,000 more to…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m going to take a Christmas hiatus so I can spend more time with my family, and because I just need a break from screens. I’ll be back on Wednesday! I’ll miss you guys! *walks away in tears*
@shannon @emily @catwing @dekreel @ingridrd @daeus @salome01w4g @seekjustice -
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g YAY!!!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 @ingridrd @dekreel
I think i got every one…
Daddy called me a little while ago and said the glitch with the contract was fixed and that we are likely going to get the house now! Praise God thanks for your prayers! ❤
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @catwing @seekjustice @dekreel
Okay, I just finished editing it. It’s really weird, and definitely not my best work, but *winces* here it is. *reluctantly hands it over*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kysTB5gbUciT3kp0x_5QJfmPVe_VpMBAxaNCud2JTdI/edit?usp=sharing
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Wait, nevermind. I just finished writing it.
I’m going to edit it and then I’ll let you guys read it if you want 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Haha XD Thanks, you too 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *waves* Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @emily @catwing @seekjustice @anyone else
I’m writing!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Oooh good idea! But I honestly don’t understand The Nutcracker… just… dancing and spinning around and evil mice? Like, what?
@catwing Yes please!
Any ideas are still welcome!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m praying for you, friend. Hang in there!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Thank youuuuu!!!! I lover her, especially the eyes!!!!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel don’t be nervous!
Will pray!
@daughteroftheking yes will pray it’s not that bad! Itcs actually fun once you start to get the hang of it.
@shannon yeah I started in our neighborhood. Now I’ve been on the interstate and I’ve actually driven two hours during part of a car trip.
Thank you all! 😊
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g As am I, actually! Me too, please! And N.C. I’ll definitely pray for you 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Would someone please tell me if these first chapters are too depressing? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument I love the storyline!
It does sound kind of dark. Maybe you could like spread out the dark a little bit…?
Anyway, sure! I’ll read it. 🙂
Someone who has more experience with plot line might be of more use, though…
@daeus @aratrea @sam-kowal @seekjustice @jane-maree @princessfoo @introvert_girl
(P.S. This is comple…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g That sounds stressful! Will pray. I know that feeling about cars. I’ll probably need to start driving soon, but I’m nervous. Could you pray for me too?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, no!! 🙁 🙁 🙁
Oh, great. Now you’re making me nervous about cars! ;P
Praying hard!! *big hug*
- Load More

I will! Thanks! 😉
*hugs you and holds out a ginger cookie* Happy Christmas, darlin’!
Bye…*waves forlornly*
Merry Christmas! I’ll miss you! *big hug* *blinks away tears*