@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ I like to write fantasy, fantasy, and a bit of fantasy on the side. 😉 I also have a sci-fi in the works, but it’s almost fantasy it’s so crazy. 😛
*glances at calendar* Oo, it’s almost Christmas! *tosses handfuls of tinsel everywhere*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I need to read this! I just need to find some time.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Definitely, make a customer inquiry 🙂
If you’re very careful you may touch it. Sabres from Babylon are very one of a kind. ☺
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g that’s amazing 😀 thank you God!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic This Introduction Needs Refining in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I don’t usually write in first, but I just finished a 100k novel in first, so I learnt a thing or do whilst I did.
-its a lot more limited, but a lot more intimate, so you end up feeling very close to the character.
-as someone already said, make good use of the five senses, especially touch and taste and smell.
-Give us your…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@Gabbyj its pretty cool in Australia! Yes, lots of kangaroos. They’re a bit of a pest to be honest.</p>
That’s sounds cool! I am a very diserve writer, but I particularly like writing historical mixed with fantasy. I just finished the draft of a dystopian novel though -
NC Stokes replied to the topic We'll Ignore that I'm on a Hiatus…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I really don’t have any advice, but I second @Emily said, it’d be a good idea to ask for other’s opinions.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, I’ll sign off. But I’ll leave the chocolate pretzels for whoever comes in 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Okay, Merry Christmas! And may you find your sword and cape 😉
Anyone else around? I have chocolate-covered pretzels!
@sam-kowal @introvert_girl @catwing @emily @shannon @aislinn-mollisong
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yeah, that makes sense! Huh, it’s kinda like a chain reaction: you don’t know about the character, and he won’t talk. XD
I know! Everyone keeps saying they can’t wait! I’m writing it as fast as my brain will let me! But unfortunately it’s turning out long! *sighhhhh*Â Hmmm, I should stick this in the KPA somewhere…Â Ugh! I ca…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Good! No pushbacks is most appreciated for a writer. 🙂 What exactly is a pushback from your character like? I don’t think I’ve experienced it…
I don’t know… At least ten. It’s kind of long. I hope I’m not overdoing it. Everything I write ends up long, actually.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yeah, it’s easy 🙂
I’m working on the KPA again, rewriting part of chapter 3… What are you doing, btw?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Haikus are the easiest thing to write ever! They don’t have to rhyme, but the syllables have to be in a specific pattern. It’s easier than it sounds, and it’s SO fun! You should try it 🙂
-
Joy and
GabbyJ are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin It’s going okay! I’m on chapter 4. Progress at last!
Actually right now I’m writing haikus. I’m thinking of maybe publishing a collection of haikus on KP if I’m allowed
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi!!
Depends, how much does he like chocolate? X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnd I’m back! And I brought fresh, chocolate-covered pretzels! Want some? 😉
@emily @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @shannon @audrey-caylin @sam-kowal
-
Joy started the topic This Introduction Needs Refining in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @princessfoo @catwing @daeus @aratrea @introvert_girl @jenwriter17 @jane-maree @other-kapeefers
I have decided that my Dr Who novella would probably be a lot better in first-person POV, so I have decided to basically rewrite the whole thing. Except I have never written anything in first person before (other th…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @shannon @audrey-caylin @sam-kowal @whoever
I’m writing! I think. I might get distracted. Who knows… I’m here, anyways 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@salome01w4g Ohh, I’m so thankful! That has to be one of the most dramatic Christmas stories ever! The perfect gift: a place to live! 😉 Praise God!
- Load More
