@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @ethryndal @dragon-snapper Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @writers
I’m writing. Or getting distracted. Depends…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily Perks of being what I call “One of the Veterans”. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
And the bridge of the Kapeefer song I’ve been writing!
Wolves with cat tails, cats with wings,
Sarcastic elves and raspberry kings
Is that not enough for you?
Then what about Aethasians, chair-melting dragons
Red-marker storms, Gramatacallions
It’s not finished yet…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *applauds* Bravo! Nice song!
This is a little worship song I did a while back:
V1
Bright paths, carousels
People everywhere
Excitement is in the air
Adventure, fun and games
Welcome faces on
I think I took a wrong turn
I’m off the path
V2
Palm trees, paradise
Sun is shining bright
After a peaceful night
Seaside, breezy…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
Hey thats okay! I don’t mind one bit 😉 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethrydal
Aw thanks! I don’t know if I would go quite that far in my case though. You writers are smart cookies 😀
And yes! Im often reluctant to call myself an ‘artist’ as that sounds pretty official but I do love to draw ! (I guess that’s all it takes to be an artist though isn’t it? 😉 )
I mostly Like to draw characters/people and I often find…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I love that verse too! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose The Character and Emotion Thesauruses by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi are some of my favorite books ever, but they’re not really “writing” books in the traditional sense of the word. Everything else I’ve read is K.M. Weiland.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
@Introvert_girl and @itsastarrynight are my only sisters but I do have a brother! (hes the youngest)
Im 17 what about you? 🙂
I am INFP like my older sister @Introvert_girl
And my favorite book series is Story Thieves by James Riley! What about yours? -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @NotAWriter , welcome to KP! I have a profound respect for your kind; sometimes, I think they know more about storytelling than the actual authors do. You’re an artist, eh? We have a few of those hanging around here, myself included. What kind of stuff do you like to draw?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes I have heard the legends of your king, and of the dragon ‘stan’ 🙂
My favorite book series at the moment is story thieves by the author James Riley. The 2nd one in the series is my favorite <3
I also like that verse(s?) alot! -
Joy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy Does Daniel write? I don’t think I’ve seen him write…
@notawriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!
I also LOVE drawing, journaling, and daydreaming about characters and stories I’ll never write! I have always loved stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever carved homemade stamps though…
My favorite Bible verse is pr…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
OOps @emma-flournoy
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello Emma 😀 My favorite book ever…. ? Hmm I would probably have to say Story theives The Stolen Chapters (Its the 2nd book in the series.) What’s your favorite book? (if you have one that is.)
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhhkayy that was a long list XD
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths That actually makes more sense LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â My favorite kind of music right now is actually instrumental music. My favorite albums/collections are:
- Fresh Aire — a series of eight albums of cheesy electronic music. Some of it is too cheesy to me, and all the rest is AWESOME. I listen to it as I write the KPA
- Windham Hill’s Winter Solstice — Also a series. I have volumes…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking XD XD XD IÂ totally heard David Attenborough’s voice as I read yours XD
@ethryndal @shannon Oh, it is true! I was attacked very quickly as a newbie.
I loved it XD
- Load More
