@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing OH, never mind I know the answer! Wow, that IS fun! I love Kapeefering X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sounds fun! I’m writing the KPA. Again.
What’s Kapeefering? Or should I know the answer…?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing You can’t escape it. It’s inevitable.
Except for me, because my chair is elven, and thus, dragon-proof. But I let Snapper think she’s melted it, because it brings her such joy. *smirks*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Greetings! What may you be writing today?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ah, yes. World domination. 😀 *dramatically munches a cookie to dramatic background music, dramatically*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about this. Sorry!
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @whoever
And I’m back again! (Great, I’m spamming…)
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Is there a difference between KeePers and Kapeefers? Other than the second one is a funner name?
I was quite inspired, too. I STILL overthought it! I guess it depends on the person *shrug*
You should keep writing these!! You could have a whole saga of Sam/Stan adventures! Raspberry sun and all X)
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome back to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I’m Dekreel. I’m pretty new here, but as you can tell from my rank I have been quite active. Basically I’ve taken over the forum… Anyway, nice to meet you! 😀
Cindy’s tag is @cindygreen
Can I just say that Bethany is one of my favorite names?! I love it! And a very…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow. That was amazing! So delightful! My favorite line: “Kapeefers only. No Keepers served here.”
Supermonkey42 LOLOLOLOL I love the droid!!
And how on Taranar did you do it so QUICKLY?! So well done without over-thinking it?!
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s so cute! I love it!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
#2
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! This is great! 😀 I really like how you have @the-real-kapeefer announcing something with a random object–a candle this time. 😉
And I tackled Stan. *nods*
*hands you lots of ice cream and raspberries for the Holidays*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Okay, I just finished. I hope catwings are grey.

-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Uh… that’s weird. It posted it twice. *shrugs* I always do things twice though, so it makes sense.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More


