@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm….@catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel @dragon-snapper Should I write a KaPeeFer literature story? I feel like I want to. Should I?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal HOWEVEN!?!?!? That was amazing! I cannot even say anything! Can I just say that I love Stan and want to give him a Hobbit Hug?
I love you Stan and want to give you a Hobbit Hug.
You need to write a book. You really really need to.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Uhhhh….I’m a bit stuck but I think there’s more done since last time. Would you care to take a look? Embers Burning
-
Hannah replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Hey! I remember you! I’m Aislinn, in case you forgot. And….um…there’s a lot of stuff behind me, including a piano, a closet, a couch, some guitars, and a sombrero on the floor. *womders where that came from*
What is a Pig Foot Gomphous?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m here! Not really writing….I’m having some color shortage. @dekreel
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa
Wow that’s so cool! 😀 -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
I actually have to think of this. In Changing Winds (working title) I have completely different characters and situations from Embers Burning. And Brynn and Fallon are definitely not Amber and Brendan. But, I think the best thing is to just act like this is a separate story. For me, while my original characters are in the next book, they are…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Uhhh…
TLKD?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing WHA?! You posted part TWO?! *runs screaming to your Catwing Xmas topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And is your brother @leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Erm… “sneaky giant cats??” I suppose…. I’m not very agile though. Why? Are you a giant cat?!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing It’s a magic chair. It appears whenever I need it.
Honestly, I’m pretty sure most of us mentally inserted ourselves into conversations way before we joined KP. There are some pretty great conversations around here. Slightly demented, but still great. 😀 How long were you stalking before you joined?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Ha, this is great! I, uh, actually didn’t know who Stan was when you first came around… *ducks flying debris* Probably because I somehow missed your introduction page. I think I have a pretty good idea of him now, though. 🙂
(And I’m getting a seriously villainous vibe from myself, which is great.)
“Nonsense.” Dragon Snapper lic…
- Load More
