@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Writing. I’m getting deep into…the third chapter. *bangs head against wall repeatedly*
Useless. Empty. Brain.
But other than that, I’m doing rather well.
@dekreel Yeah…its not NEARLY as good as all y’alls, but its halfway decent so far. Lets hope it stays that way.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s more of an outside motivation than an inside inspiration, I suppose 🙂
Is it an article for KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I know! So then you wouldn’t be pressured to keep writing all night! XD
@aislinn-mollisong Yipeee! Another Kapeefer Adventure!!
I’m getting the feeling that everyone’s writing KPAs all of a sudden because they’re excited about mine, which is taking forever…Â I may be totally wrong XD
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I wouldn’t know, actually. I’ve been gone since yesterday morning and I haven’t checked yet.
@winter-rose Still Embers Burning, but I got a fairly decent amount done on my little KaPeeFer adventure.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose Err… Are you guys still here?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Um….the only dragon I’ve had to worry about taking down is the Ender Dragon from Minecraft, and no one who values his life hurts a dragon in Leifer. But….I guess I do have some thoughts.
One: Basically everything everyone else said. Nice work, guys! (Should I be concerned that you people seem like such experts?)
Two: First, you must get the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Greetings, Aislinn! How fairs the country Aethasia?
@winter-rose Yeah, funny how that happens ;-P
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @winter-rose I’m here! Its….8:16 here, and I’ll be writin for a wee bit. Care tae joine me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *salutes back* Onward, soldier! 😉
How’s your New Years Eve going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice
I’m beginning the fifth chapter of the KPA! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Wow, 2017 just slipped by!
Let’s see…
- Read more (my dad says I need to…)
- Post, or at least finish, the KPA (It’s THAT long that it’s a New Year’s resolution 😛 )
- Find ways to tighten my writing
… That’s all I can think of 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I have to head out now. 😀 I wrote 733…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose XD So are puppies. And all little things. 😀
One minute their cuddling, and the next they’re chasing nothing. Maybe their tails.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aw, kittens. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Quiet well. 😀 Gearing up for 2018 (whaaa?) And you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I am here! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ *puzzled glance at everyone* These people sound experienced. It’s unnerving. Anyway, I (almost) never have to worry about slaying dragons, but my thoughts are:
• If the dragons have a weakness, they’re likely going to know about it. They would probably have a kind of instinct to protect their weakness. (Not flying directly over people w…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Oh, and yeah! There’s a whole topic for prayer requests!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 *wide eyes* That sounds epic. St. Louis is too far for me, though, what with my portal machine on the fritz. (anyone know a good portal mechanic?) 😛
- Load More
