@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight *claps and jumps up and down* Yes please! Thank you. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh! Me! me!! mememememeemememMEeeeee! 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for sharing!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I know this thread is probably intended for original characters, but I have a bunch of Kylo Ren and Rey (mostly Kylo Ren) collages on my phone…would anyone like to see them?
@dragon-snapper @daeus @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Greetings, and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! It’s so catchy! Skredder, Skredder, Skredder….
So. You’re a dragon lover! Well, I suppose I might as well introduce you to @dragon-snapper. I know you’ll like her. Oh, and Stan! He’s @sam-kowal‘s dragon 😉 Oh, and there’s Aviur and Kai, @kate-flourno…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool! Making characters is so fun <3Â Are you working on an entire cast, or just a few?
What sorts of art projects do you enjoy? Do you paint? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Oh! Also I would love to hear the story behind your username 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello, @skredder ! Hope you feel welcome here!
Do you have any projects you are working on at the moment? (writing, or otherwise) -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
BOOM *rushes in and claims topic for her own* *threatens those who don’t like the books with her flamethrower* 🔥
I love her writing!! I’ve read A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet (which is probably my favorite), and I really like her characters! I used to be a bit annoyed by Meg in Wind, but every time I reread…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool art!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
rawrsfahjawqraaaaaaaaaahhghg *fangirling*Â Why is Arlo such a cutie patootieeeee???!1!
*collapses in a pile of sprinkles*
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight oh NVM…
Those are beautiful!!!!! Wow, are they painted?
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I use pencil to draw them, and then I ink them with Pigma art pens. I love those pens!
You’re writing a graphic novel, right? Can I see your character(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fair enough!
Here is a drawing I did of some of the monsters in my Dr Who novella. Some of y’all might recognize this as the profile photo I used to use…. Shaavra is the main antagonist

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Awee i’m so glad you like him! 🙂
The most obvious smudge is on his name LOLÂ if you don’t see the others then we can just all pretend they aren’t there. -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter *heart eyes* He’s so CUTE! Thank you! He’s awesome! That’s okay — you did fine 🙂
WHAT smudge?! I don’t see a smudge!!
Thanks so much! I love him!
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Goals. Resolutions.
I have resolved to get on this topic.
There.Goals.
- I’d like to finish the sequel of Sector One.
- Edit the second draft of Sector One to make it a third draft.
- Practice writing query letters and synopsyseses…(D.G. That’s not how you spell that… Quiet! *melts chair*)
- Ahem. Also to write Dragonfly Kiwi.
…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I drew your character peter! 🙂 He sounded like a cutie so I wanted to try and draw him!
Sorry if he doesn’t look how hes supposed to.. I had a little trouble with the ‘broad shoulders, and egg face’ because I wanted to make sure he looked like a 12-year old as apposed to a 16-year old or a 20-year old .. xDalso sorry I smudged it a little..
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry this is a bit off-topic but I HAVE TO KNOW
@0-0enyali0-0 NO KIDDING YOU ARE GOING TO THE JUNIOR THEATRE FESTIVAL?? Wait…is it the one on the West Coast? Cause I’m going to the one in Atlanta…
😳😭 For a second I thought we might be able to actually meet each other…
if you are coming to the one in Atlanta please tell me!! Ƕ…[Read more]
- Load More
