@catwing
Active 4 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy The only “book-poems” I have read are The Courtship of Miles Standish and Shakespeare’s plays, as well as a little bit of Milton’s Paradise Lost which I’m always meaning to finish. I lean toward the shorter poems that are generally four pages long or less. Of course, I do know what The Lady of Shallot is about, since after readin…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’d be embarrased XD I like singing harmony to songs I like, mostly
Huh! Interesting! I like 1980s Dr Who, so we sort of have something in common
I like Star Trek, too! Specifically the original series 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
I am in the U.S. in the middle of the east coast. It’s a good place to have less cold than some states and less heat than others. Though right about now I’m wishing there was more heat! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I guess it’s funny, but I am sometimes more comfortable singing when there are strangers around than talking. 🙂 What do you like to sing?
Favorite books – oh, how do I condense that? Well, at present two of my favorite authors are Grace Livingston Hill and Carolyn Wells. I like historical fiction, and some of the best modern au…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Welcome to KP.
Where are you from?
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I read the first three chapters! I like it! Do you think you can turn it to suggesting mode? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
http://www.theliterarycrusader.com/ Check this out. I can’t remember Brianna’s tag at the moment, but I’m sure she’d be willing to answer any questions you might have.
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!!
I like to sing, too! Although I’m kind of shy about it. What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I like poetry, but mostly the classic poets, such as Tennyson or Longfellow. My favorite kind, however, is comic poetry such as that written by W. S. Gilbert (as in “Gilbert and Sullivan”) or A. A. Milne. That is the kind I usually write.
My favorite genre to read is historical fiction, but I write a mixture of present-day fi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine started the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I’ve known about Kingdom Pen for over a year, but am finally joining the forums.
I’m not very good at introducing myself, but I will just say that I like to write, (which is probably obvious, or I wouldn’t be here?), I like to sing, (which is not obvious yet, but would be if you spent fifteen minutes near me in real life…), and I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder That’s funny how you like old TV shows! I like those too! Especially 1980s Doctor Who, and the show All Creatures Great and Small (late ’70s-’80s), and other old British things. 🙂 Not to mention Star Trek TOS
A Griffon is like a lion with an eagle’s head and wings, right?
-
Joy and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *stares in awe* Those are so amazing…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Thanks!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Whew. That took forever… here ya go! @dragon-snapper @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago






-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago




-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Do the thing and show us. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Also, I don’t think we’ve met. 🙂 *sticks out hand* I’m NC. What genre do you like to write?
- Load More
