@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel This time, I shall join you in the quest to write. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Yes, I thought you’d appreciate it.
Wow, really? That’s wonderful! Thanks for the feedback.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder There are several different types of amnesia. Usually with the type of amnesia I think you are talking about the amnesics are able to remember basic things like tying shoes, riding a bicycle, and reading. Sometimes the amnesic effects are random, such as a bilingual forgetting one language, but remembering another. (That could ac…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. Writing…. I’m not sure what, but I’m writing. Maybe
(Have I taken over the Corner, or what?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder by the way, amnesia is one of my favorite plots!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Something to note might be that the Irish in that period were Christians/Catholics, but the pervading religion in Scandinavia was that of the Norse gods such as Odin and Thor. A possible theme could be your MC’s attempts to teach her friends Christianity (not in the normal, Christian fiction book way, this actually was a big theme back in the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes! Those books are awesome! 😀 Thanks for following!
@audrey-caylin @sam-kowal @mariposa @seekjustice @dekreel @jenwriter17 @kballen @epicaddie2
I made another post! 😀 I won’t tell you guys every time I make one, but this one may or may not be about dragons.
And it may or may not mention a melted chair. 😉
Just sayin’.
-
Joy replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Maybe before the Irish woman meets the Irish man, she could be wondering where she came from constantly, all the while getting more and more comfortable around her new family. So when the Irish man comes in, she wants to see where she came from, and see her old family and friends, but she also doesn’t want to go back into slavery, and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel YOU INCLUDED MY MELTED CHAIRS! 😀 Awesome!
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy and
Kylie are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine No problem! 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys! But I feel like I forgot to explain some things. Sorry. (Oh, the problems of explaining…)
One of the reasons they need the dragons for basically the whole story is that the barriers between the countries can ONLY be traversed by dragons. This is important because the rigid separation between the countries is integral to the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yesss! It did work. Thanks so much, @dekreel!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine If you’re using the visual text box, highlight the text you want to quote and then click this button:

If you’re using the “text” text box click this button:

🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This is really cool! Unfortunately, I personally am not great at coming up with advice… Maybe I’ll think of something at some point, though. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl My Whovian friend is BACK!!! *big hug* Greetings!!
Places to go…. Well, Here are two Christmas Kapeefer stories 🙂 (Technically three — there are two parts in Catwing’s story)
What Stan and I did on Christmas
*tries to think of something more to say…* So… Are you excited about the new Dr Who?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops, looks like my attempt at quoting didn’t work. 🙁
How does it work, for future reference?
- Load More
