@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
…basically, what Daeus said.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!
What’s your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Well hello! Honestly so many people introduce themselves that I lose track of who has introduced themselves and who hasn’t. 😃
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t reply to your previous message. I’d like it back before March, but its a pretty long book and life happens, so if you need longer, just let me know ( @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 if you’d be able to do the same, that would be great)
As to the icon, let me have a look and I’ll get back to you.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jessi-rae no worries! Plenty of time left if you want to be Tuesday’s chosen one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty! Catch you around! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m going to sign off. I started writing a story. I don’t know how it’ll turn out *shrug* Happy writing!
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That Big Hero 6 gif. *dies* FAVORITE. GIF. EVER!! X’D
Anyway, thanks! Those are good ideas! 😀
We’re in this together!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace When it comes to Proverbs 31 and Christian views of a woman’s station, my opinions are clear.
The Proverbs 31 woman is strong. We are allowed to have physically and mentally and spiritually strong women. Look at Deborah in Judges 4. She was there at battle. She was a Judge. She was strong. Jael was strong too. (also Judges 4)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
Does he, now? Well, Stan, it’s okay with me to print it out if it’s okay with Sam 😉
@kate-flournoy “Poofy” is a very appropriate word XD Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, there certainly were a lot of characters. 😀 I might have to restart as well. 😐
Um… suggestions? From one KaPeefer Writer to the next, eh? 😉
Lessee…
You could have certain minor and major Kapeefers disappear into those worlds, and then a bunch of your MCs could split up to go save them in those different places.
You…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @jenwriter17
Thanks for the welcome! 🙂
I play the piano and the harp. (Does the harp match the guitar? They both have strings…)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I decided that I just can’t focus on so many characters at once while still focusing on the main character. Well, then again, look at The Hobbit. XD but there is still no plot, so I am going to try to write a different KPA :-/
I just hope I don’t overthink it. I want to just WRITE, and not worry about planning or whether or n…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, tell me about it. XD
Is the KPA what you’re working on right now? I’m trying to work on my novel, though I keep getting distracted with my my blog.
I love that gif.
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen *clutches claws apologetically*
I would also be in Ravenclaw if I was in Hogwarts 😉 I wonder if they’d let in a wolf…?
(Arggh! See what I mean?! XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That bad, huh?
Actually it’s about the same with the KPA…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Fantastic! Onward! *waves walking stick/pen in air*
How’s the LOKD3 going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! I’m glad you like it 😉
@lady-iliara @dragon-snapper It just wouldn’t be awesome enough without the rock collection or the melted chair 😀
- Load More

