@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I already kinda know who you are haha but welcome!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! They’re very cool, I like them a lot. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
That’s horrible! I actually feel so sad that something like that happened. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome back to KP 😀 I’m new so we haven’t met.
That’s so cool that you like to paint ^-^ I like to draw and would like to get into painting.
(not quite there yet tho)
Oh yeah and I’m INFP! (Ill save you the trouble of asking lol) -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @epicaddie2 @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @whoever
A friend of mine was going to get married last week, but the morning of the wedding the groom called it off. I don’t think they’re engaged anymore. 🙁 Please pray for her and her family. She’s so heartbroken.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen I thought you said you were Ravenclaw with a dash of Gryffindor XD
-
Snapper and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-Snapper YOU GOT A BLOG. *runs off to check it out*

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GracieGirl GAAAAAH YOU’RE BACK!!! Zikers, I’ve missed you! *throws glitter and streamers and all sorts of sparkly things* I kept subconsciously trying to tag you, and then I’d have to mentally whack myself because no, you’re not here anymore. Now you are. *beams*
Have you seen The Last Jedi yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My cousin plays ice hockey, so I know a little bit about that. 🙂
There are sixteen people in my family, (including my grandmother, who lives with us). We do all those things you mentioned. 🙂 We have a HUGE collection of board games.
Another thing we do is we go to a lot of classical music concerts. And we go to Christian and h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It has been several years since I played on a team, but when I did I played right offence. Now, all I play is backyard soccer. We do have two nets, but they are only about five feet tall, and the boys complain because they’re always getting “field goals”. 🙂 In the back yard, I still usually play offence, but we switch positions pr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, I don’t follow soccer at all. The most I have seen is a couple of games on random TVs in restaurants. 🙂 Is there a reason you follow that particular club? You said you don’t live in England, so why would you choose an English club to follow? I know the US isn’t known for soccer, but I’ve heard that South American teams are…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, I play soccer, but don’t watch it! 🙂 haha, opposite. My family follows college basketball and football.
The Dick Van Dyke Show is hilarious. I love Robin Hood, but I have never seen that show. I will have to look it up. Have you ever seen It Takes a Thief with Robert Wagner? It’s a sort of spy drama/comedy show fr…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago

There you go. That is apparently a US Civil War sabre. I unfortunately couldn’t find a pic of a Babylonian sabre, because they are quite endangered species. @sam-kowal @dekreel
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99
Okay, it should work now. I thought I had put it on anyone can comment, but I don’t seem to have. So it should work now.
Part 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
Part…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Have you ever read the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson? It is about an Irish girl who is kidnapped by vikings and made a slave. It’s a very interesting series, and one of my favorites. It would give you a good starting idea of the culture and history of the time period, and you could research from there on.
Can I say it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I love soccer! It’s my favorite sport to play – until I learn tennis someday hopefully. 🙂 What position do you play? Any other sports?
- Load More
