@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Belated welcome!! We have really similar taste in books. I LOVE Les Mis and A Tale of Two Cities, and Narnia and LOTR. I really didn’t like Pyle’s stories though, I thought he wrote too old fashioned for me too understand properly 😀
What was the last book you read?
-
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of Leah Good. I’ll look her up.
My bucket list? Ummm…
Tour Europe (whose bucket list is that not on?)
Sing in a concert hall for a paying audience! 🙂
Finish the forty ‘leven stories I am in the middle of writing.
Be a Grandmother…     🙂 🙂
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I like using a British accent too, but I mostly do it when I’m singing, rather than talking. 🙂
@radically-surrendered and@skredder I’m glad you liked them! As I said before, their sole purpose is to make people laugh. 🙂
@sam-kowal Hahahaha!!! 🙂 Which one did you like best?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I live on the east coast, so not very near Missouri. But we travel a lot during the spring “conference season” since my parents have a parenting/adoption ministry so they’re vendors and speakers at a lot of conferences. We mostly go up and down the east coast, but we have been farther west a few times.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder It does sound interesting, and I’d love to read it once you figure everything out and get it finished! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Lady Iliara and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, Ginger was talented in many areas. She was an especially good comedienne.
You know so much about classic film stars – do you watch classic movies much?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I think that’s what’ll happen in the third book. MWHAHA- oops. And I think I’ve got a pretty good amount of ideas to go on! THANKS, GUYS!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Loves it! It sounds amazing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Ehhh….they kinda can’t be forbidden, as they are the national animal and almost everyone has one. But! That could come in handy in the third book! Especially because he’s the Dragon-boy….*rubs hands together evilly*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Nice names! Why did you choose them?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder What’s the girl’s name? Her real one, and the one her new family gives her?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyJ I like this character. Anyway, to build on what everyone else said, if she is optimistic because she doesn’t know how bad things can be, then she’ll grow out of that. But, if she’s naturally a hopeful, cheery person, she might use humor and optimism to keep herself and everyone else encouraged, even when things are hard.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper LET ME BETA READ IT PLEASE!!! THE FIRST ONE IS SO AMAZING! I’M ALMOST DONE WITH IT AND I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!
Ahem. Sorry. Nice work! I wish I could write something that fast. *glares at Amber and Brendan* YOu two better behave yourselves…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I agree with @princessfoo and @notawriter. But.
I have an addition. So, she believes the best about people. Is very cheerful and optimistic. But then something happens. Someone betrays her, or she leaves her safe, happy home and finds out just how scary a place the world is. Her worldview is entirely flipped. She now trusts no one, and…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Not sure if that last part was directed at me or gabbyj but I do agree with what you said! 🙂 The character I was referring to is one from a story/project I’ve dropped at the moment (Might pick it up again later .. probably will?) so that I can focus on other none writing stuff. Such as drawing, (A hobby I care about more then…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, all dragons should be like Stan. Stan is the best. 😉 That’s actually a really good idea with the Dulaman. I’m trying my very hardest not to make them Orcs but….ya know. If they did have something that would make them a bigger threat, (such as being able to neutralize dragons) they would be a lot better as henchmen in general.…[Read more]
- Load More
