@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @artists Hi, I just saw this and thought that it was a really cool idea. I was wondering if anyone could draw one of my characters? I can only really draw manga, so my art is never realistic. At all. (By the way, this should probably be drawn by Star Wars fans; this character is from a Star Wars fan fiction I’m writing.) Here he…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Hey! *waves* I meant to tell you: I got a blog! 😀
silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you know some songs that simply MUST be turned into stories.
-
Snapper started the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys! I know that KP has lots of articles on this, but some of the options of building a reader base aren’t open to me. Like social media. I can’t do much of that.
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can promote my blog and writing to build a reader base?
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @hope @audrey-caylin @rolena-hatfield…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I don’t actually know anyone who is deaf, but I have interacted with and observed several deaf people, and my mom took some classes on ASL in either high school or college, so she’s told me a little bit. Here’s the compilation of my knowledge. 🙂
1. Deaf people do make sounds and move their lips while signing. The sounds a…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Welcome back, dear. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That sounds cool! I agree with Liv in that the submit or danger thing is a little cliche. The Underground also sounds cliche. So, yeah, if you could put a unique twist in there, it would be perfect!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*shudders* yeah…probably.
So, you have a cool accent, but what does the american accent sound like? @jane-maree
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@clairec Ohh, that’s right. I like the Secret Garden 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Not that I think you actually celebrate Christmas in July, I just…the expression… *sighs* *is tired*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool accents and Christmas in July? Incredible. @jane-maree
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you are a writer when someone asks you what you do for fun, and you say, “writing,” but what you really meant to say was, “Going back and forth between being completely in love with my characters and story, and wanting to chase plot bunnies.” XP
You know you are a writer when you watch Monsters Inc. for the first time in a long while,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree I genuinely had to stop and think about where you lived for a second. Summer in December…odd, but then, I live in Florida, so it’s kinda the same thing…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Just pokemon in general…if you don’t know what it is, I don’t know how to explain it… @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*pouts* Drat. I was going to be thoroughly amused if you said otherwise. @jane-maree
Ah well. How are you?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree Was that a pokemon reference? Or were you just coincidentally referencing the series I grew up with as a child?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Hello! Been a while since I’ve seen ya.
-
Ethryndal and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m writing. @dragon-snapper @dekreel @whoever
- Load More

OOOH. *scampers off to stalk*