@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks. 😀 I’m going to sign out now. It’s getting a bit late where I am. Thanks for writing with me! And I hope your plotting goes well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I always find starting a new book hard. I hope you get back into the flow soon 😊
<p style=”text-align: right;”></p> -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably! I’m on school holidays and I don’t have much to do and I’m trying to get these character profiles done. Look forward to seeing you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m trying to write the last in the trilogy of Sector One. But I just started and beginning books is always hard for me. You know, getting back into the flow of voice and stuff. *groan*
Anywho, have you read any of Sector One?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it does. What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal @jenwriter17 Funnily enough your posts came at 3:00am for me 😛 (However, I do occasionally wake up at 3:40 and ponder how our descendants will summarily execute people 😂)
@sam-kowal the idea of mass execution by gas sounds very effective, I don’t think it could be safely done in public though. So I might have to rule that out. That…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I suppose a revolution requires brain work. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes and the planning is going well (Not)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly where you’re coming from, and if you feel that it’s wrong and God is telling you not too, then you don’t have to apologise for that 😀
I hope your story goes well 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still there?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder
I’m here planning a revolution (or a novel, it depends on your point of view). Anyone wish to join me?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec
Cool 😀 what instrument do you play?
Me? Hmm.. Well I like to draw (What kind of stuff do you like to draw?) carve stamps, and I used to do a lot of photography and would like to get back into that soon! 😉 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
They all sound promising but #3 sounds like my favorite 🙂
(#6 might be my 2nd favorite 🙂 )
Oh yeah sorry for the SUPER late reply! -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
Sorry nothing comes to mind at the moment!Wow this thread makes me realize I haven’t read that many books! Ill have to write a bunch of these down! 😀 they all sound really good.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops got the tag wrong! @clairec
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairc
Welcome back!! Hello, i’m new here haha.
Do you enjoy any other creative hobbys when you aren’t writing? -
WarrenLuther04 and
Joy are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Well, I’ll draw her. And post her on the CE topic 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s no fun! Praying.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 *points to everyone else* What they said. 😉 My only advice is if you’re writing a dystopian, be intentional about being different. All the buildings don’t HAVE to be made out of concrete, the government enforcers don’t HAVE to be faceless storm troopers who blindly follow whatever the government says, and the leader of the government…[Read more]
- Load More
