@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice This is an interesting question but I am going to take a different approach from everyone else.
You know in the book of Revelation where it talks about those who were beheaded for Christ? These are martyrs from the end times who were beheaded. My mom’s theory is that futuristic executions will be beheadings (is that a word?) b…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight I’m glad you were able to make a decision. I just wanted to let you know I am impressed and humbled by the fact that you spent so much time in prayer and scripture study to determine whether what you were writing was right. It reminds me that I do not do that nearly often enough, but usually write what I think of. So thanks fo…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Thank you! Yes, she is a believer 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Help: Explaining to Math kids in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aella listen to Kate.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Help: Explaining to Math kids in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
What on earth does this have to do with math?
Okay. Generally speaking, people who like math like it because it makes sense–everything fits together, and there’s not a lot of gray area. Writing, even though there’s the potential for a lot of gray area, is similar in that its many aspects fit together to create order when there was chaos.
But t…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper and
Hannah are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heyo! 😀 I wanted to inform you that I got a blog. 😀 You can find it at silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
Okay. I’ve been checking for posts, I just haven’t gotten around to commenting yet. Your blog looks good! 😉
-
@Jenwriter17 *facepalm* Riiight. I couldn’t remember if I had tagged you before, so sorry about that.
*headdesk*-
That’s okay! 😉
-
-
-
-
Snapper and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
😀 I hope it goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
3 povs would be fine if they all are important and vital and each of them are engaging. I’m reading Cress by Marissa Meyer and it has way more than 3 but it works really well and they all tie together neatly
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I agree with Skredder. Also, when you’re transitioning from one to the other, make it clear who they are and where they are (and who they aren’t and where they aren’t)
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so the smile works LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Ignore me — I’m just recycling a fairly old topic and seeing if I can make emojis out of colon commands…..
:heart: :european_castle: :black_nib: 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That sounds like a pretty cool story!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yep! What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I only just saw the last bit of your post.
I’ve read the first two chapters so far, but I’m hoping to get a bit of time and read it by the end of the month!
- Load More
