@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A tree, probably
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
I love listening to Irish and Scottish dance music, but not usually while I write.
When I’m writing I like instrumental. Movie soundtracks especially (How to Train Your Dragon, Lord of the Rings, Chariots of Fire, etc) and musical soundtracks as well.
My dad listens to a lot of 80s music, so I like some of that, especially the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Wait……
Let me guess: Did I draw you too big again?! XD XD XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Aww, the Ambassador of Catwings loves it! I am honored!
…What…. joke? Am I clueless, or am I supposed to not know?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oo, I like Anlone!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m interested in trying Darcy 🙂 (Other people please feel free to draw her too!)
How long is her hair though? I imagined it shoulder length but I wanted to check! -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper That is AMAZING! I can’t believe it…that looks exactly like I imagined him! (Well, minus the anime/manga-ness…*cough*)
Ok. Maybe (maybe) I’ll post the first part of my Cole fanfic.
@daeus Thanks! I might post it… I’m still deciding.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! Look what I have here! I made up some place names!
Even worse than character names for me are place names, but here are a few I created out of words smashed together and turned inside out.
- Pekarefe
- Keevalon
- Anlone
- Bobrindee
- Roludson
- Kirkery
- Lamatern
- Shalmirax
- Janrewell
- Bestinkeral
- Shestunk
- Telegon
<…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @dekreel @mariposa @dragon-snapper Those are all amazing! 😀
I have a character someone can draw, if they want to (though I unfortunately won’t be able to draw a character in return, as I’m not gifted in drawing or painting or anything like that). Her name’s Darcy, and she’s a 17-year-old princess and assassin with fair snow-white s…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Aaannnnd now I have to go…ugh. The story of my life. Talk to you later!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong and @skredder
If you two are still here, I have a couple minutes to spare. 🙂 Also doing some worldbuilding.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi, @skredder! Worldbuilding and character development are the best. And also the worst. How’s it going?
-
Joy and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, guys! (Yes, I say this every time. Yes, I have sporadic long breaks. I apologize. Life is hard.)
I am currently writing, (yes, still the same thing.) so if any of you ladies, gentlemen, droids, or mythical beasts want to hang out, I am available for the time being.
@dekreel @catwing @ingridrd @seekjustice @ethryndal @dragon-snapper
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you read/watch something, and actually say out loud, “Emotion telling” “Overview telling” “Overuse of adjectives” and other writer-y thingys such as these things.
You know you’re a writer when find old Persian words from your Apologetics curriculum and think, “No one would know if I stole this word and used it in my…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, it seems to me that in medieval Norse/viking culture they used a lot of v’s, o’s, and k’s. In England (their main adversary) at the same time, there was a lot of use of the letters “ae” and “th” together, as well as a great many d’s and l’s.
Sorry if this is way to technical. I am very detailed when it comes to h…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Here he is! What do you think?
Cole Avis:

As for your fanfiction, I think it might be okay to post it so long as you credit that it’s based off the Star Wars Universe. 😀 If you still have concerns, I’d ask @aratrea or @daeus about that.
- Load More
