@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice You mentioned Scriptures explaining both sides of the question. My favorite verse dealing with the subject is something I read when I was reading about the Scottish Covenanters. (Have you heard of them? They were amazing!) Someone asked a Covenanter how he could line up violence with Scripture, and he used the verse in Romans 12…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I actually agree with basically everything you said. I know your book is based on the French Revolution/Rebellion and I agree that as such they should not have succeeded in what they were doing. Apparently I didn’t make that part of my review very clear. 🙂 What I was trying to say was that I would have liked a little more ex…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec LOL @jane-maree Also kissed a frog, I think
8<
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much for answering those questions!
I like the point you raised about revolution. I don’t like war or fighting at all, but I would never call myself a pacifist. I believe there is a time and a place for war, and I believe that one of the reasons we should fight is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. at the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
You definitely may read it! I’d love to hear your thoughts 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec That is disturbingly fascinating. I don’t know why Gollum would want to eat those things raw…. *shudders*
*cough* *whispers* Our only wish, to catch a fish, so good to eeeeeaaaat….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh I love musicals too! Les Mis is my favourite as well. We are now officially friends 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@gabbyj Lawson is nineteen or so.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Awwwww, I love it! Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel If you or anyone else care to read the actual proposal scene and the aftermath – here it is.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel There! I told you it would be long. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Okaaay. Fine. 🙂
Well, Patty is touring Europe with her parents and they let her stay with a friend she made called Lady Catherine something-or-other. She has a real title. She is something like thirty, a widow. Patty is seventeen, and hasn’t made her debut yet, so she is considered a little girl. However, when her parents send…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, can you just tell me? I’m too impatient to read the whole thing XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I don’t want to tell you the story if there’s a chance you’ll read the books because I hate spoilers. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Oh, my signature! 🙂 It’s one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite series. It would take really long to explain. If you like historical fiction at all, you can read the series for free on gutenberg.org. It’s the Patty series by Carolyn Wells. You have to read them in order. She starts at 14, and grows up and gets marrie…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Here is Evyn! I wasn’t sure how long her hair is so I went long…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Kevin looks fine! And yeah, I like Dekreel’s hair (except his beard isn’t actually that thick, but eh)
BTW what does your signature mean? It’s funny! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I like Kevin best too, except that I messed up on him way more than on Dekreel. 🙂 Dekreel’s hair was a lot of fun to do.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh! Those are cool! Thank you!! I especially like Kevin! 😀
- Load More
