@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
.. HI IMMA KAPEEFER! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer, I’m a few months late, about four months to be exact, but welcome anyways.
this reminds me…I should go watch the latest two videos. Does Anna make an appearance in either one?
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thank you! Are you saying the story is weird…?
Kris actually came from the recording studio of a news channel, but Alfred came from museum, if that’s what you mean.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh, ummm….. Probably read a book in a different language since she is naturally studious
@daeus That’s tricky… I guess in a cloud kingdom since she’s technically already in the sky a lot… WAYYY over the clouds X)
Would your character rather commit a large crime and go to jail for a year, or commit a small crime and be r…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I can’t pick a favorite!! Probably the one with the seesaw XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I am extremely late… But I just wanted to say hi, because I haven’t said hi yet…
‘Ello!! *fanged grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail You’d like my Mom — she loooooooves Agatha Christie. I haven’t reed her books, but I’ve watched a few episodes of the TV show Poirot, which is based off her mystery series.
I have several favorite movies, including Finding Dory, Inside Out and Despicable Me. Doctor Who is my favorite TV show, and my favorite books are the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *heart eyes* Those are SO cute!! I love them!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I’m sorry, but I’ve got to go now too. It’s 12:00 a.m. here, so I’m going to get some sleep. 🙂
Happy writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily My Contemporary Western novel. A little outlining and rewriting, since I haven’t worked on it in a little while. How about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I was called away to do some jobs and I’m about to go out, so I’ll write with you both soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Hello!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I’m just taking a quick break to do some exercises and stretching and then I’ll continue
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No worries! See you later 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes I am! No worries 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Whoops! Just got a call for Family Worship. I guess I’ll be back in half an hour or so if you’re still here then. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m here. I’ll be working on my Contemporary Western novel.
Are you outlining the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, are you still here?
I’m outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I love reading fantasy too! Mystery has never really been one of my favourite genres, but I do love the old Sherlock Holmes short stories. 😀 I usually read classics, historical fiction or fantasy, but there are a lot of books I like that don’t necessarily fit into any of those genres.
Oooh The Scarlet Pimpernel!!! That’s one of my…[Read more]
- Load More
