@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

This is Ana, my MC’s older sister. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Those are awesome! I love that picture of the woman in the purple dress…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sweet! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oo, these really got me thinking. (I should be on here more often…) Caroline can’t swim, and she would probably fall out of the tree, so, neither? 😛
Log. Tight spaces don’t bother her.
Watch the movie.
Live underground! I mean, what if you fall out of the clouds? *insert Caroline going into detail about how illogical it would be to build a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*stands up out of the shadows* *dramatic music plays* I present to thee…
Amelia Oddworth, mentor-ish character! And down there is Georgia Payne, one of my villains. Â

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@naomijackson .. well the first one is pretty much already Tessa’s life.. So I think she would rather the other option
@that_writer_girl_99 high heels 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, @the-real-kapeefer is back? I almost thought you forgot about the forum, Daniel. *grins*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily Hi! I know you’re on a hiatus, but I really just wanted to apologize for the nickname I gave you. When I made it, I didn’t know that it meant something crude in British. Of course, it’s likely that you don’t get it, but I don’t want to remind you or give you any ideas, whether you know what that word means or not. So I AM SOOOOO SORRY!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, all right, I’ll say it, too
HI! IMMA KAPEEFER!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Um, kind of a military-style uniform. I don’t have specific colors for it, sorry.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I’m glad! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh boy here we go..
@skredder actually I could see Tessa picking either one? but the more I think about it the more I think she’d rather know where she is and not speak the language. 😉
@dekreel Probably climb the wall just becuase shes a bit of a showoff
@perfectfifths thats a really good one! I think for tessa the choice is easy the first.…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Agh I keep getting your tag wrong @nicolerivers03 xD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re explaining why you’re frustrated with one of your characters to someone and you say “they just aren’t cooperating”, only to have them say “you know they’re not real, right?”
*facepalm*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @jenwriter17
Thankyou!@nicolerrivers03
Cool! I can tell you’ve practiced 😉@perfectfifths Aww those are so cute. And thankyou 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, what’s this?
My MC–dearest Evyn, who still isn’t cooperating with me–would rather complete a small crime. Mostly because her best friend is a fellow criminal, so there wouldn’t be much ridicule involved.
Would your character rather wear high heels for an entire day or spend a day washing other people’s pets? Weird question, but my brain…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 .. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicoleriver03
That’s really good! 😀 *claps*
- Load More
