@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel See Nick’s face. That’s me. HAHA!
*melts chair*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Here.
“I’m so SHINY!”
“I’m a rumor weed. A tiny little story is all I need…”
“Cause he loves you cheeseburger, with all his heart. And there ain’t nothing ever going to tear you two apart. And if the world totally ran out of cheese, he would get down on his hands and knees. And he would wipe it up for you. WIPE IT UP FOR YOU. CLE…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper ARGH! DON’T GET ME STARTED! NoOoOoOoOoOo……

BTW your Insurrection typography is AWESOME 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy And now it’s working. Weird. But I’ll still take that chocolate.
Oh yeah. I would love it if someone said something — not “What’s your book about?” — to “Here’s my email so you can send me the book.” XD But of course…I’d rather not give my email to random strangers.
No thanks.
Yeah. Definitely need more practice. “Hi, mirror.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 XD Sorry. I haven’t been on in a while… My brain must be losing its automatic tags.
*takes the best of luck and leaves the melted chairs for everyone else*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Welcome to KP! 😀
@sam-kowal ‘s right. But worry not, I’ve tried to instigate a rebellion myself. XD Even though I’m the one who made @daeus king.
Anyway, randomness aside; I’m Dragon Snapper. Most people here just call me Snapper though, cause why would you have to write down Dragon Snapper EVERY SINGLE TIME. XD
Glad to see another…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, sorry about that ‘k’. It was the only thing I could type in before the strange link sent me to @kate-flournoy‘s website. XD
Anyway…
This is a hilarious topic, because yeah, people do kind of look at you strange when you say you’re a writer. “Ah…”
And they ask what your book is about. But the book your writing is a sequel, so you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
k
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I wasn’t tagged in this, and I’m really not the best person to give advice on this because I struggle with it all the time, so…best of luck to you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa XD Now I have a combination of “Shiny” “Rumor Weed” “Cheeseburger” “The Pirates who don’t do anything” and “Hairbrush” stuck in my head.
Not cool.
😉 JK
-
Snapper started the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!
So, I’m just going to say it…. writing’s been hard lately. I just started another novel–10,000 words through– but as I write, I really have to force myself to keep going. I try to write well, of course, but I feel almost disconnected from my book. I can write as fast as I used to if I force myself to, if I really really try, but I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa AAAAA DON’T GET THE RUMOR WEED SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD! AAAARRRGH

@daughteroftheking 😀 I like it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Sounds awesome! Is it set in today’s times?
I would love to read it! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 hmm well i’m not actually a writer.. Though my mom says me and my sisters are story snobs haha. 😉
@rochellaine SPANISH MOSS IS AMAZING! 😮 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Kike skredder, I don’t usually read westerns but it sounds like you’re off to a good start! 😀
I like how the plot doesn’t revolve around her friendship with one of the horses. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like that kind of moss too, but I’m talking about Spanish Moss, which is totally different, and even more cool. It’s a kind of moss that grows on the branches of trees and hangs down beautifully and mysteriously.


- Load More



**