@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I finally came up with something. 🙂
I think science fiction worldbuilding shouldn’t be as complicated as a lot of us try to make it. When writing science fiction, wouldn’t it be simpler to pick one specific scientific interest which is the basis for your story, and then have the rest of the story be more normal? That would…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d I second all the comments above! 🙂
Something I think is interesting about Medieval times is that back then very few people knew how to read, and so almost all news was carried from castle to castle by minstrels who would make up songs about the famous deeds done, and would learn songs from other minstrels to carry the news of those…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Are we supposed to answer the questions as Christian readers, or as readers in general?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Whatever you want!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t it, though? I have a tendency to become melodramatic, but I think this really sums up how to write good drama. I know I usually cry more when I watch/read about someone trying not to cry than when they’re sobbing their heart out.
I like your quote, by the way. 🙂
@skredder That’s a great quote! It sounds like a good way to…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I’ve gotta go. Dinner’s almost ready.
Bye!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 bye
@catwing bye thank you so much!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I’m gonna publish it under my pen name so the people at the ranch can read it 😉
@salome01w4g Bye!!!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well I must depart.😢 but hopefully once we finally move… Whenever that happens I’ll be back in the ranks! Happy writing ladies! 😊💓
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I’m working on this really weird short story featuring the people who live on the ranch that I live at.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g It’s been a while since I’ve been on Kingdom Pen except for that one prayer request post. *grins* It’s good to be back!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing ikr!
@epicaddie2 heya!! 😄
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I’m glad people like it.
@catwing Thanks! True. I learned a valuable lesson in this “manga”… draw the speech bubbles after you write the words, not vice versa… *grins sheepishly*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g I’m here! *waves excitedly*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Okay! I will…after my scanner starts working properly again and I can upload it.
@sarah-anson WOW! Thanks, that really helps!
Boys’ eyes are easier to draw, at least in the type of manga I am somewhat capable in drawing. Girls’ eyes also have the eyelashes, which take time to ink in. But that’s just me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Ooh… What kind of advice hasn’t been done yet? Or what advice HAS been done? Any advice that you think we should do? XP
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice job! I just submitted my response!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Awesomeness I’m gonna write for about 5 minutes
-
Rochellaine and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
KeePers, KeePers, one and all! Step right up and drop your info right here! Do it now for a chance to be in next weeks’ newsletter! The future of the world is contingent upon your advice!
Well…not really. But the KeePer’s Corner slot might disappear if you don’t say a word…
- Load More
