@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’ll definitely be praying!!!
@skredder Wow, I’ll definitely be praying!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* I remember that!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Wow, that’s a powerful story to be able to tell! I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I know… I’m kind of mad at myself actually XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â X’D *rushes off to scavenge for good faces*
-
Joy replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOOHOO!! Go Eagles!! 😀
I was SO tired of the Patriots being in the Superbowl…
@epicaddie2Â That’s awesome XD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW!!! I was the only one at the Superbowl party who was rooting for them so I got to laugh in all their faces! *grins*
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Preserving History in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine The first part is when Mr Rochester asks Jane to marry him, after pretending to be engaged to another girl, the second bit is just a paraphrase of the lengthy conversation that follow when Jane finds out about his wife, yes :D.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
I think Blueberria sounds fine. It’s quirky and probably would catch a little kid’s attention just because it’s weird.
I know! This robber is also searching for a rare species of butterfly, but now has run into two brown sparkly bears called Smokey and Sauron (named by said four year old brother).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Lord of the Rings in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes, I think it is!
All right then, I’ll give it a go once I have a bit more time on my hands 😀
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, guys. This is the new thing.

Adding captions to screenshots of Josiah and Daniel’s faces.

@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @daeus
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *not even sure how to react to that*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m not doing The Young Writer’s Workshop at the moment, although I might eventually.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying for you, girl! I know God is doing something amazing in you.
@alia I’ll pray for them.
I have a prayer request. A couple of months ago, I had not-really-surgery-but-kind-of-like-surgery on my toe. It just isn’t healing, and it hurts. And, I have to have the same thing done on my other foot, and I really, really don’t want to.…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
“Stories become us. We do not become them. ” ~ Something pithy by D.G. Snapper
- Load More


Nice. 😉
😉 Thanks. XD @clairec