@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Yeah. I appreciated that so much. Takes a lot of courage. And humility, especially after winning the superbowl against the Patriots.
@sam-kowal Let’s just go with the Eagles. 😉
@epicaddie2 Just remember that 85% of America was cheering with you. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah. I did that every now and then with my first person book. Just so long as you make it clear that you’re switching, you should be fine. 😀 @jenwriter17
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw thankyou!
I don’t think I would do it tonight but Id love to draw your character 🙂 Could you tell me a bit about them? ^-^ -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so neato! 😀 Was it hard to find an illustrator?
Hmm, to me it just feels like a name for a very cute and sweet character, who’s also very down to earth. Though Like I said. I’m biased.I hope you find a name you like! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*wipes tear*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S AMAZING!! I laughed so hard xD
@everyone els I love that this thread is a thing. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t. :p xD
Also does anybody els always look to make sure they spelt kapeefer correctly because of the squiggly red line? *facepalm*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Just The fact that you’re aware of the issue is a good sign!
I don’t have any super good advice for you (sorry! 🙁 ) But once you’ve got a goal/motivations for Chara, A good way to introduce conflict is for one of the other characters (the more the MC cares for them the better, in my opinion) to have a goal that conflicts with…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine What a cool thread topic! I love all your quotes guys!
I don’t know who originally said this but I’ve always liked the quote
“Seek progress, not perfection.” 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh my woooooord XD XD XD That’s great!!!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I know @jenwriter17 already drew Jenna (It’s super cute Jen! I like the hair!) but I really wanted to draw someones character. So… Here’s Jenna. 🙂
.. Also I just realized I made her hair too short whoops! *facepalm*
Anyway I hope you like it! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh XD That’s great!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I’m self-publishing. I’ve already self-published several books, but never a picture book, so it will be a new experience trying to figure out the format. 🙂
I’m glad you liked it! Wow, Oliver seems to be the favorite around here. I wonder why? And you’re not too late, because I haven’t decided yet. 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Wow! Are you self publishing it?I love it by the way! Super cute and quirky! I know i’m late but,
Out of the names suggested my favorites are Oliver, (I have a character named Oliver so i’m a bit biased though.) Isaac, and Caleb. 😀
And I really like the title a Ticket to Blueberria 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, wrong tag. @aratrea
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh no. I got this slightly wonderful, but kind of horrible idea. See if you like it…
(I don’t know if the words will end up too small to read here, but I think if you click on the picture it gets bigger sometimes.) Read from left to right, and then down.


@dekreel This is my own weird version of a KPA. 😀
@aratrae @daeus @the-r…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking How mysterious…when do I get to read this story????
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
