@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel that’s beautiful. Looks like #kingdaeus is munching on some delightful raspberries.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
X’DÂ …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I just found an online create-your-own-collage website, and am practicing by making random story prompts from the art I have saved on my computer.
I looked for a collage website so that I could make the stolen raspberries comic I posted in the “KP Captions” topic. Have you seen it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t heard of it, but it does sound cute 😀 What are you working on now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Shop Around the Corner from 1940 with James Stewart. Cute and sweet story interlaced with hilarious one-liners.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I am actually! But I’ll be going in five or ten minutes, so I might disappear mysteriously. What did you watch?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry, I was having a sort of “movie night” with my brother and parents. Now I’m done, though – two hours after you posted. 😀 Are you still here?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec *chuckles* Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Coolio!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*waltzes in* I didn’t watch it either. Haha! I was rooting for the Cubs.
*waits for everyone to realize that makes no sense*
*waltzes out*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’ll see if I can get my hands on that book!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd *mysterious eyebrows* Someday… in the future… 😛 It remains to be seen if this one’ll be a series I publish on the internet, or an actual book.
@dragon-snapper Why thank you! I feel it describes dear Georgia pretty well. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m certain that I replied to your post yesterday but it seems I didn’t!
However if you’re still around, I just need to go do some washing up and then I’ll be back
-
The fledgling Artist and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Genius. Absolutely genius.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yesssssssss totally!!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper True, true. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Beginning of the Sequel in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
I usually like to start my sequels (I’ve only started one sequel…sooo….) by focusing on a scene that actually entails the villain. What he’s after. Especially if you’re villain has already been introduced in the first book.
I also like to have some sort of initiative on the villain’s part. There’s something needing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Seriously. All these songs….
And that collage. O.O I wish to now read this book. Is it kinda like Jurassic Park/World, or something else. Was there time travel??
@daughteroftheking That quote. Is. So. Poetic.
- Load More
