@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer This is a rare occurrence. And when I say rare, I mean I don’t think it’s ever happened before. *pauses to take in the silence*
On this day, February 8th, 2018, Daniel, for the first time ever, was speechless.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That collage has such a cool feel to it! Very historical-fiction-y. And thank you!
@jenwriter17 Wow! I like the color scheme.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ugh, that’s the worst…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That is so unique. I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Daniel speechless? This is a rare occurrence…
😜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh myyy….
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry but I had to.

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’ve never posted in this topic before, but I had a little fun yesterday and made a collage for a short story I’m muddling through…

By the way, @daughteroftheking I agree with everyone else that your quote is really cool. 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* I love it! I try to keep my talking about my writing to a minimum around no-writers so they don’t think I’m insane, but every once and awhile I talk about it and they’re like *slowly inching away* “This girl is craaaazy.”
@rochellaine Oh, cool! Thanks! Much better than what I’m using now. 😉
@ingridrd Haha XD That’s great! 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Alright folks! ‘nother newsletter is done, and that means its time to submit your advice! If you can come with it, I want to hear it! Put it down below!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when finishing a novel or a series leaves you in a depressed state for at least a month..
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *rolls on floor laughing*…that’s great. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec That…just… HAHA!
-
Snapper and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
For anyone interested in making these memes and conversations/comics I would like to recommend befunky.com which I just found yesterday. It is really easy to use as a free online photo-editor/collage-maker.
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17 @princessfoo
Disclaimer: No one told me to recommend anything but myself. Not even m…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
I have been on both sides of that conversation, because I actually remember way back before I was a writer…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @catwing @clairec @anyone-and-everyone
I hope you can read this…

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Continuing from the last topic, I have heard of Diogenes. And I adore classical references, so wave your lantern as long as you like. 😀
@seekjustice Yes, it’s definitely cool. 🙂 I have only met @catwing twice in real life, but apparently that was enough to recognize each other on a nameless, faceless forum! I honestly do not know…[Read more]
- Load More
