@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 *blinks* Oh! Well I’m flattered! XD Thanks 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m currently do some editing, so I’ll join you for a bit 😀 How are you?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m back! Doing some KPA
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I think that’s my new favorite! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @dragon-snapper Thank you very much! *takes bow*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Too true. And XD @michael-stanton ‘s
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Oh, no you don’t! *resists urge to yawn*
*still resisting*
*fails*
*sighhh…*
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @catwing @anyone
*yawns again* I’m going to do some chores, and then sit down to write in a few minutes. See you then!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow. Perfect. And, hilarious. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I wonder why Anna doesn’t love the community… There’s no reason why one wouldn’t love the community. Unless the person is extremely realistic and serious
But I won’t prod any further *shrug*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *dying* Ohmywoooooord
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@the-real-kapeefer @aratrea @daeus @michael-stanton @Anna @Mackenzie (Right? Or is that @sierra-r ?) @epicaddie2 @clairec @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @kapeefers
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Great point about conflicting goals. I’ll work on figuring that out.
I agree with you that a romantic relationship should not automatically fix her issues. But it also shouldn’t be just tacked on because I want her to be in a romance. The guy can’t just be there as a love interest, but he has to be a real person who helps with th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Ohh, I give out teasers, not spoilers! Yes, that is a snake, but you’ll never know if she gets snake bit till you read the actual book! 😀 Glad you liked the collage, though. Should I make some for the characters?
@jenwriter17 It has a free version for which you don’t even have to sign up. The more advanced version costs som…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 That’s super neat!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Thanks! That really helps!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey this looks really cool! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re writer when you’re ranting, normal as could be, that one of your characters is cooperative while all the others aren’t, and your brother says, “You’re warped,” and pats your shoulder sympathetically.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Please do! I’d love to see them.
@rochellaine I like your collage! 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I use Paint when I right-click on a picture I have saved to crop the picture, and I use befunky.com to make collages and edit photos. Befunky.com is great! I’ll have to look up canva.com.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh I think I remember seeing that thread now that you mention it! 😉
Ehehehe.. ehem. *composes self* Owen is one of the main characters in a middle grade book series called Story Thieves. (My favorite book series at the moment) The author is James Riley. And he is the biggest sweetie! Owen, not James.. Well maybe James is too…[Read more]
- Load More
