@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I am in my third year of law school – so yes? 😀
But I’m actually going to be signing out now so I won’t be distracted from working…
(It’s so easy to get distracted here!)
Bye! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, I don’t really have any pet projects either (except the KPA. And the Dr Who novella, but it’s kind of stuck)
Law school? Oooh! Do you want to study law?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*coughgloriaoldenpinnercough* (above) 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Well, I’m not working on any of my pet projects, but I am writing! I’m doing a law school assignment. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @audrey-caylin @jane-maree Yeah, echoing @aislinn-mollisong. Is it another place for writers?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @audrey-caylin @jane-maree What’s Scrivener?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper You guys are a hoot! XD
I’m writing! 🙂
@seekjustice @clairec @rochellaine @skredder @aislinn-mollisong @anyone
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hi! And Welcome!! What’s your favorite historical time period? And I think someone said something about you having opinions on fashion…do you study historical/retro fashion at all?
You asked how to quote things and edit. In order to quote, you type the quote, then highlight the quote with your cursor and click the (“) but…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Who wouldn’t like it?! 😀
Aww, I love it when you’re excited! Yeah, I know, you don’t think the same way. I just have to say I love it
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart @dekreel *squeals*
You like it!??!?! I’M SO EXCITED! (Sorry, going into nocturnal villain/crazyperson mode again)
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper
I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Same!! Well said, Ace, well said
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*adds @ariella-newheart onto KPA character list*
(KPA is a story series I’m working on about the Kapeefers 😀 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh yeah, Embers Burning is the best… *returns smirk*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart None whatsoever. I’ve been here long enough to become a Knight-in-Shining-Armor, but I haven’t messed with the buttons much.
(Just so y’all know, Ari is the one who used to be obsessed with Pringles, started the rock thing, *cough cough @catwing “A Catwing Christmas” cough cough* and is the president of the Fashion…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper YES! I FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT YOUR BOOK WHEN I FINISHED IT!
It was amazing. (The meme-thing doesn’t even do it justice) I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Incredible.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!
Guys, Ariella is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!
I’m so excited you finally JOINED!
(Was this enoughski “help meh” for ye, lassie?)
-
Joy and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
WHAT?! I forgot to tag you?! *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
ARIELLA! YOU’RE HERE!!!!
*tackles you with hug* Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!!!!
Whoops, I attacked, didn’t I? Heheh…
So um… What are your favorite books?
AISLINN! GET OVER HERE!! @aislinn-mollisong
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
HELLO! Welcome to KP! Glad to have you here.
Do you know your MBTI type, by any chance? @ariella-newheart
- Load More
