@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah, Greek noses are cool 🙂
I’ll bet if everyone followed Josiah and Daniel’s advice, the most well-written novels would be a page long XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ah, I see! Yes…they still probably would.
I have honestly never thought about it.
Okay…I have literally just looked up nose shapes and I think that Greek noses and turned up noses are most attractive.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice No, actually I mean all the stories that we would write if we took the DeGraafs’ advice.
Hm. What’s your preferred nose shape? I like small, pointed noses 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Maybe one day….when I’ve written all my other stories, I’ll give it a go.
They probably would, let’s be honest, except that each of us girls would have different preferences for the best type of nose, so the love triangles might turn out differently.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah… at this point we seriously need a subgenre for that! That’s a good idea.
I wonder if they’ll all come out the same way… What with all the limitations XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I have failed *hangs head in shame*
On a more serious note, we should start a subgenre of KP literature in which we doggedly follow all of Josiah’s advice (and all of Daniel’s too, of course).
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Did you now. Well how dare you! The characters’ noses are the most significant, most thematic element in the entire novel! Tisk tisk… 😉
I wonder if this is the first time a Kapeefer has actually followed their advice…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s true. I’d forgotten Them-That-Know-Everything-And-Are-Kind-Enough-To-Instruct-Us-Mere-Mortals! they put me to shame with their last video, since I had forgotten to describe my love interest’s nose in my dystopian novel 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *cowers in shame*
Wait. Woah wait a second…
*goes and watches How to Write the Worse Climax Ever*
HAHAA! I’m doing it right! Josiah and Daniel said not to put the climaxes in at all! I’m nailing it!!! XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I like it quite a lot too!
Oh dear. *frowns disapprovingly*. ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I love that name!
Is it a climax? I actually don’t know if there is a climax in this story. *slinks back* Oh dear, oh dear…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s called Rose Mask at the moment, and I’m actually having a lot of fun making sarcastic comments on it.
Yay! I love when we get to the exciting bits!! I’m just up to the climax now too, so that’s exciting!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh cool!! What’s it called?
I’m doing okay. I got out of a little writer’s block in the KPA, which is great. I’ve written over four hundred words tonight. 😀 And I’m having a lot of fun! This is an exciting part…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m good thanks!! And you?
I’m editing a little novella of my which is a Beauty and the Beast retelling!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Greetings! How are you?
What might you be editing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel are you still there? I’m editing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton No, I haven’t…
@sam-kowal @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @skredder @valtmy @kate-flournoy @daeus @anyone
Sci-fi books that you’d recommend, anyone? I seriously need to read more of it… Oh! Or Steampunk! I’ve never read Steampunk and I really want to. Unless it isn’t a book genre……
-
Joy replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin *watches video* *falls in love* Oooh, I would like this program! 😀 How much is it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I know that for a fact. See you later!
Anyone else — I’m still here
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
As long as I’m here, I’ll tag other Aethasian Kapeefers
@destiny @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @xonos-darkgrate
*waves* Hey, guys! Ariella’s here!!
- Load More
