@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like you already have several other people drawing Jay.. But I went ahead and drew him too! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Q is hilariously horrible. The actor is great, though. 😀 Did you know Q is also in VOY and DS9? And played by the same actor. I haven’t seen the episode, but I heard that the first time Captain Sisko of DS9 gets annoyed with Q he punches him, and then Q looks at him all hurt feelings and says something like “Jean-Luc neve…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Hmm… I draw semi-realistic manga style(if any of you have seen anything Naruto-like, it’s like that) so I shall have to try… I’ll try and post my drawing as soon as possible.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And again I’ve messed up your tag… @warrenluther04
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, okay. Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warenluther04 @dekreel Yes, it’s set in Eastern time. If you’re in PST, count three hours ahead of you, and you’ll be at the right time. If you’re at nine o’clock, it will be twelve o’clock here, or if you’re at seven, it’ll be ten. (I’ve had a lot of practice with this because I have to organize conference calls for a class of people who li…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @skredder @pretty-much-anyone-who-is-on-kingdom-pen Do any of you know what time zone KP is set to? I’m on the West Coast, so it gets kinda confusing after a while. Plus, I’m lazy and don’t want to do the math. 😛 I mean, who wants to do math when you can be writing? (Hope I didn’t offend anyone who likes…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry for butting in, but… You like The Andy Griffith Show too? If you want full episodes on something other than YouTube, you can go to this station called “MeTV,” they show a ton of the 1960-170-80s shows. It’s kinda awesome.
Well…yeah. Sorry again, that had absolutely nothing to do with writing. *goes to hide in a corner in…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â Here he is! (Please forgive my horrible drawing…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too. Catch you later!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try him! But I draw manga, so I doubt that it will be realistic.
Oh. I can’t draw guns…. Sorry. I’ll still draw him though, but he won’t have a gun.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s great! 😀 Might see you later then!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I like it!
@rochellaine I’ve been meaning to try out Voyager, and DS9 if I can find it. Yep, I’ve had the pleasure *coughcough*ormaybenot*cough* of meeting Q. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh that’s right. You said that just up there… *facepalm* I must be blind or something. 😛
Anyway, I’m working on copying these accumulated sticky-notes ideas into a notebook, then I’m going to write my novel. 🙂
@skredder Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yay! What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Thanks for tagging me! I could have missed it. ^.^
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
- Load More
