@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lovely! I was inwardly giggling at the “Why is there only a stool” part!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cute. 😀 And I definitely agree. It is so hard to sleep without a blanket!
@sam-kowal That is HILARIOUS! I love it! 😀 😀 I think my favorite line is “Please keep your hair.” So. Funny.
But you forgot to give Dragon Snapper a topic…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Ohhh, there is *smirks*
@winter-rose X’DÂ …I didn’t realize that scene would be so funny XD
@aratrea Yessss, mission accomplished! X) Great! I know what I’m doing then
@catwing Well, apparently according to you, chairs just appear in random places……. XD
@rochellaine YOU MET JOSIAH!! THAT’S SO COOL!!! *fangirls* …Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 That’s great! I love that poem! It’s so delightful!
I shall write a haiku…
I just can NOT sleep
With a hole in my blanket
I’ll freeze tomorrow!(I literally always sleep with a blanket on even in the hot summers. I ALWAYS get cold in the morning 😛 )
So I have to tag someone and give them a topic? O…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! I had never done puffed sleeves before…
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I could always use ideas! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m sorry! I was out of state when you posted this and completely forgot to answer it when I got back! Do you still want ideas?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, too bad. Maybe we’ll come to GA again sometime, though. We’re just getting back into ministry work after a two-year semi-stop to take care of my grandmother, so we’ve got a few conferences scheduled. I don’t think we’ll come this year, but maybe next year.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Character Collage for my poor little heroine:

@kaya-young No snake this time! 😀
@notawriter This is what she looks like normally. (No make-up.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Oh, good. I like making people’s days. 😀
Are you going to try the tag thing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Ohhh, *covers face with hands* I wasn’t sure if I wanted you to recognize me…because if you do, you’ll remember that I talk way too much. 😀
Yes, I met you at CHAP. I told you then that I already knew about KP but wasn’t on the forums…but I am now. 🙂
Don’t worry about my name. The one I use here is not my real one.
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everyone! I’m not sure how this will work out, but @dekreel ‘s Haiku topic worked awhile back, so I’ll give this a go.
You all remember when there was a Show; don’t tell tag topic? Well, I’m going to make a comic poem tag here. We’ll pick a subject, and tag someone to write a poem on it. As an example of what I mean, KP mag sent out a hil…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I don’t think I’ve ever thrown a book across the room before- or at all. Though I’m sure I’ve been tempted. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Aw, thanks! I like the drawing you did too! I especially like the dress! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart
Thanks! Im glad you like it.
Hmm alright.. *tries to pick one of beloved characters* Ahah how about you draw Bobbie! She’s a side character in one of my stories.. And I hardly ever draw her so i’m not positive what she looks like. She has medium length dirty blond hair usually in a ponytail. A fair complexion.. Blue eyes (I…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh! My story isn’t medieval, but Ilea is from another world so however you’re doing her outfit is great! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Even if you’re a dolphin, I’ll work you in somehow. I already have a mermaid, so it’ll be perfect! And I think it’ll be super cool! And I already have a dog in there… but if you’d rather be a dog, that’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH! I love her!! Thanks so much!! 😀 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I doubt it’ll be on DVD. But you can always check. The other I gave you the link to is not on YouTube, so does that mean you’ll actually watch it? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite is definitely Roy Rogers. His movies are great, and something else that’s cool about him is that he married Dale Evans, his leading lady, and then a few years later they became Christians and refused to do a single live concert without at least hymn included. When they were scheduled to sing at Madison Square Garden t…[Read more]
- Load More
