@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy started the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Greetings, Kapeefers!
So when I was thirteen, I spontaneously decided that I was going to write a children’s book series. I started writing several of them before I found myself buried in writer’s block, so I walked away from them.
Lately I have been considering coming back to them. So today I read Mariposa’s article on Pixar and children’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose What are you beta-reading? *cue anime fangirl effects* Is it Sector One?
Awesome!! I’m looking forward to it
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose So true.
Hi! I haven’t talked to you in awhile…
So when are you going to make another Sam story? 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @waterlily @winter-rose @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @sam-kowal
I’m back! This time I am editing one of my *blegh* children’s books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel OH, I will definitely be praying for you!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I’m reading a book with lots of stories about missionarys.. Or rather fictional people who have their lives impacted by missionarys. The ones about Amy Charmichael and David Zeisberger are my favorites so far. And I’ve started reading The lord of the rings.. Though I’ve been been very proactive about that. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! Yeah that’s a bit more like how I imagined her 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @daughteroftheking @ingridrd @winter-rose @rochellaine
Two prayer requests:
Two of our cats (both indoor) escaped last night. We managed to pull one of them back in, but we can’t find the second one anywhere 🙁
Also, one of the singers on our church worship band passed out in the middle of worship. She’s fine now, but it wou…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel anyway, I need to vanish again. goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Mostly I was experimenting. But I got the answers I wanted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *knock knock*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *desperately trying to think of something to say…*
Have you seen Star Trek, BTW?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Looking forward to it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I think I’ll post it next week. Like Wedensday or Thursday 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello! When are you going to post the next chapter??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Perfect timing! I’m working on the KPA again…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing some work any Aussie/night owls around? @dekreel @rochellaine @jane-maree @clairec
- Load More
