@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cute and funny poem, @dragon-snapper ! 😀
Raspberry, frozen raspberry…I think you’re mine…
Love it!!
Are you going to tag anyone with a topic?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c HANNAAAAHH! Hi and welcome back!
Ooh, yikes, I’m so glad you’re okay. 🙂
Comical autobiography… that sounds hilarious. 😛 Is it about you?
Up to?
Up to much mischief, my dear friend…
I finished my third novel, working on the fourth now. Also started a blog, the link of which you can find down there in ze signature.
I also…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *cracks knuckles* @daeus I had to tag you too. XD
Challenge accepted. Raspberries. Go.
Frozen Raspberry
Bland,
And the gray of night,
Shivering hands.
No light.
I couldn’t fight,
Tasteless.
I couldn’t write…
Numbness.
Why?
A question…
A question for the sky.
Of this evil infection?
Why the gray,
Does…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Okay, I think I’ve got to go now too. Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Hahahahahaha!!!! 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine and
Louise Fowler are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Just starting. I have a lot of the story and characters planned out, but only a little bit written. So I’m not quite sure how it’ll end up. 😀
What exactly are you editing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Hello! I’m working on my western novel.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry I had to leave quickly without signing out last night. I’ve seen Mary Poppins live, too! It’s pretty different from the movie.
And since recommending Carousel to you I’ve had it in my head all day – and been listening to the recordings. 😀 But while I was doing that Robert Goulet popped up singing If I Loved You, which rem…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Looking for beta-readers:
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @jenwriter17 I’ve been working on a short story (fantasy) about Norse mythology and am almost done. I was wondering if any of you could beta-read it? *hides behind computer* How do you give someone beta-reading access? Do you just post a Google Doc link and give them Comment…[Read more]
-
@warrenluther04 Yes; just click the blue box at the top right corner of the google document that says “share” and you’ll get a link you can post on the forums. You can either allow comment access, or just let people view and then comment on the forum. Both ways have been done.
-
@rochellaine Thanks!
-
-
@warrenluther04 yeah I’d love to beta read for you!!! its been a long time since I read fantasy 🙂
-
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I’ll re-tag you on here when I post the link! 😀
-
Umm…and also it may be awhile until my story gets on here…. 😐😑😶 I’m having difficulties with Google Docs and the whole sharing thing…. (I am using a school email account and it isn’t letting me make a shareable link.)
Soooo….yeah. I’ll let you know when I get it up.
-
@warrenluther04 okay, no problem. 🙂 (sorry I don’t know anything about google docs to help)
-
@jenwriter17 Thanks! Sorry for making you wait…
Also, @skredder, would you mind beta-reading my story when I post it? Thanks!
-
-
-
-
-
Sure, I’d like to beta-read for you. 🙂
-
@skredder Thanks! I’ll notify you when I post it…which will hopefully be sometime fairly soon….
-
-
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Definitely praying for you!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
“As a warning, I have a knack for melting chairs. Or else, why would you have a stool?”
😃😝
Most likely my favorite part. Hands (paws, 🐶) down!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It was actually pretty well done. Since you’ve already had a lot of advice from others about story structure and characters, I’ll just note a couple of editing comments.
First of all, I think you need to do a little more research on helicopters. The first thing that struck me was the large size of the helicopters you were d…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sage-g @dekreel @pretty-much-any-other-artists
I have a new character! It’s an elf from my new short story (WIP) called Ualair Fencaryn. He has mid-back (if that’s a word) long blond hair, green eyes, and sharp, angular eyebrows. He has a hawk-like, thin, angled face. He is thin but muscular. He usually wears a green-brown tunic…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Phew! Thank goodness!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel CHAP is a homeschool conference in Pennsylvania. Last year I was there with my family as vendors for our family ministry, and Josiah was there with a KP booth.
- Load More
