@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* I’m afraid I cannot accept your gift, I have a cold, which means…no dairy. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ah. I didn’t know if things were different in…what’s it called? Allore?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Awww, thank you! I’m rather fond of my name too. 😀 😀 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! *is happy*
@catwing XD Haha!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Feathers and chocolate pretzels? Am I supposed to eat the feathers?
@winter-rose *sighs* *whispers* hurray…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello! @winter-rose
Wait, @catwing is here? Where?
@dragon-snapper I likey. (your tail looks nice too)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m writing a very pivotal scene. Ooh, airplane crashes! 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances at tail* Yep, I’m growing it out. XD (The name? Lol)
@winter-rose HI!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m on. Watching a movie and outlining, though I might just be watching a movie…
@dragon-snapper There’s something different about you, but I can’t place what… *smirks*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha, I know, feels like it went by really fast, huh? Seriously, though–your help over the past year has meant a lot. *all the hugs*
@daeus Goodness, I really didn’t intend on being that philosophical, but…yeah. That pretty much sums up how I’m feeling right now.
@aratrea I know…crazy. It’s been quite a ride.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m older now. And I made myself a facebook page to build a writer platform. I don’t want my reader base to be built on two different names. So I’m sticking with Danielle. It’ll be easier when I’m an adult writer.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m still grinning at your reaction. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome for nothing. 😛
Nice one! XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, that’s my real name. 😀 Danielle. (Goodness, it’s weird to write that on here after a year and half of deliberately not.) SURPRISE! 😀
I’m assuming you’re surprised? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Free verse Poem Advice/Critique in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I actually think some of the beauty of the poem is that it’s not clear and definitive, but rather sweet and floating, like this kind of poetry should be. I am afraid that putting a defining line into it might ruin it. Maybe you could just give it a title that explains what’s going on? Then you could keep the poem mostly the wa…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that name… that’s my name. 😛 The real one.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*hugs* Thanks, @jane-maree! That means a lot.
-
Snapper started the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, Kapeefers. I made meself a Facebook page (With my real name… *hides*) for the Silver Phoenix blog. But I’m wondering how to promote the facebook page to people other than myself and my friends on facebook… to people who aren’t my friends but people like you….
Or I guess the real question is, how do I use facebook as a writer…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Glad you’re back. Good luck with you’re writing, dear!
- Load More

😀 Yep. Yep. Yep.
Dragon Snapper’s true name has been revealed.
I feel as though something special should occur
XD Probably. We should eat some ice cream.
*passes out bowls of ice cream with raspberries*
*eats bowls of ice cream with raspberries* Snapper is now satisfied.