@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Cool! What genre?
I’m doing a his-fic short story I’ve had started for a while, but got discouraged from when I lost about a thousand words. I was listening to a song today that reminded me of it, so I decided to try again. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooooo…I’m writing! Anyone around?
@seekjustice @dekreel @supermonkey42 @jenwriter17 @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! How are you? I haven’t seen you around in a while. You going to be around sometime soon?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Which ones did you make up? If you don’t mind me asking. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Steal anything you want. I didn’t make them up, anyway! (Uh….most of them.)
-
WarrenLuther04 and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I really like Arden! I might just steal it for a character I’m developing… *smirks*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s my “list” I’ve got going right now. (Basically, I hear a cool name, it goes on the list.)
Girl:
Moya
Finnoula (nickname: Nula)
Moira
Eolee
Molly
Allia
Rosianna
Lara
Lyric
Xarina
Tyra
Boy:
Skandar
Joktan
Aronas
Arden
Thain
Tyrian
Coleman
Jason/Jacen
Orehn
Either:
Storm
Steele and Shield (I was thinking Steele is a…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
“Awestruck to see that in dark the lights dance” @daeus
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oya, KaPeeFers! I’m WRITING!
Hopefully.
If I don’t get distracted.
Which I probably will.
Oh well.
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @ariella-newheart @dekreel @ingridrd
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I honestly think it’s perfect. I want to write emotions like that!
But I understand why you might be concerned about an overload of cold cloudy grayness. (I can’t seem to get enough of that in…but then again, I’m not to the gray parts yet….anyway.)
I’ll take some examples from my Aislinn Mollisong: Hero! roleplay for this,…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, KeePers and KaPeeFers! So I’ve been…uh….okay, I’ve been stalking this topic. But now I am posting in this art-filled topic!
And yes, there is a reason.
I would like it if someone drew my MC Amber. She has dark brown hair that goes down to her waist and is just the slightest bit wavy. Her eyes are golden/amber-colored, she is rather…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Hopefully her hair is how you imagined it…and I wasn’t sure about her eyes so I just did brown. 🙂
And closer…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart *squeals* Thankyou! I love it! That definitely looks like an outfit she would wear! Her hair looks good too! 😀
-
Ingrid and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Have you done mine yet?
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh my goodness! *embarrassed* I just realized that when you said “PM” you with the poem you meant “public message.” I am so not used to internet language. I’m so sorry!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s Hannah’s post:
And now I present you: Potato Squash Pudding. (I also present you my shame and the disgrace of all my authoress dignity. 😬😂)
Potatoes and Squash, a farmer’s delight
A field he grew and harvested in plenty
And without a clue to his plight!
Alas, a poor farmer’s wife, what is she to do with all this… -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I may try her today or tomorrow…maybe. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Thankee. *bows* Well, I tried incorporating small ‘good’ things and it’s been a lot let dismal lately. I think I just let Ike gnaw on dismal’ness’ for too long. XD
@sarah-anson I really like the italicized bit you said there. *nods* I agree. Thanks!
- Load More

Aw that’s so sweet! Thanks for noticing I haven’t been on much, I’ve been too busy for much writting this past week, but I’m hoping that I’ll have some time to catch up on KP and all my projects next week 😁